Wednesday, February 28, 2018

New Author Share: Kelsie Rae


I’ve always been a closet reader and finally decided to write a book about a year ago before finishing it and placing it in said closet where it gathered dust until the beginning of this year. I never thought I could make it as a real writer and didn’t think it would ever be worth publishing. However, one day, a friend posted about writing a book and I mentioned I had already written one. She quickly became the best cheerleader a girl could ask for and convinced me to send her the manuscript, fell in love with the characters, and helped me get the publishing process started! (Join my mailing list if you want to know more about the publishing process from a newbie’s perspective as I will be sharing my journey on there!)
I will be releasing my debut novel, Liv, in mid-April and couldn’t be more excited to share her story with you about heartbreak, new love, and making the most out of the life you’re given.
Here’s a little blurb:
Liv had her life all figured out until it was shattered by the loss of her husband. Yet, he left her a piece of him she hadn’t planned for. Can she pick up the pieces of herself, and her life, when she doesn’t even know HOW to begin?

Liv:

I never imagined my life would end up this way.  I thought I had everything figured out until I got the call my husband was killed in  a car accident. And then my period was late.

Dead Husband: Check
Postive Pregnancy Test: Check
Screwed Beyond Belief: Double Check

Luke:

I was never supposed to see her again. That was the deal.  Leave her, and my ex-best friend, to finally mend my broken heart and move on with life.  Everything was going smoothly, too. Until said ex-best friend dies, and his wife, Liv, lets a secret slip at his funeral that I can’t possibly ignore.

Out of my freaking mind?: Check
Extremely Angry Girlfriend who will kill me when she finds out I have a new roommate?: Check
About to get my heart ripped in two?: Double Check

Fun Fact: I’m addicted to sugar and go through books like I do Ben and Jerry’s ice cream! When I’m not reading or juggling monsters (ahem, I mean kids), you can usually find me binging Game of Thrones or Friends.
If you like stalking authors, PLEASE DO! I'd love to see you <3
Newsletter → http://eepurl.com/dlBLRL
Instagram → @authorkelsierae

And did I mention how much I love giveaways?

No comments:

Post a Comment