Friday, September 21, 2018

Review: Duplicity

Title: Duplicity
Series: Jilted book 1
Author: S.M. Shade
Release Date: October 14


Blurb:

The world famous lead singer of the hard rock group, Jilted, has moved into the Presidential Suite of my hotel. His reputation precedes him and none of it is positive. Considering his past exploits, drunken fights, and fondness for destroying hotel rooms, I don’t expect the next four months to be easy. For the sake of Foxhaven Resort, I’m going to make it work. Hosting an A-list celebrity will draw affluent guests and solidify the future success of the resort recently left to me by my late father.

I have enormous shoes to fill and no rude, womanizing rock god is going to distract me. With his powerful voice, gorgeous face, and lean body, he may be accustomed to getting his way, especially with women, but I know better.
So, he can flash that charming smile in another direction.

Review:

If you don't know, I love me a good rockstar romance, and I love SM Shade's writing, so when I found out she was releasing a rockstar romance book I jumped at the chance to read it!
Kinley is a twenty-three year old sucessful business owner- owning her own thriving hotel. She decides to try welcoming more higher end guests, including celebrities to try to bring in more money and business. Her first celebrity guest being non-other than the rock god and lead singer of the band Jilted. There is no way that Kinley would let his sexy voice, gorgeous face, or hot body distract her. Especially since he is known for his past exploits, drunken fights, and fondness for destroying hotel rooms, and womanizing ways. Could it be that Jilted's lead singer finally met a woman his charms doesn't work on?
I loved this book! First it had me like ๐Ÿคจ then it had me like ๐Ÿคฉ then it was like ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿคค and like ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ and now I don't know weather to ๐Ÿ˜‚ or ๐Ÿ˜ฉ or ๐Ÿคฌ but that is all your getting out of me for now bc damn, I don't want to spoil anything! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Let me just say, buy this book when it comes out. If you love SM Shade's books, if you never read her before, if you love rockstar romances or not seriously. Get this book. It's different then other rockstar romances that I have read before. And I love Kinley's character. And her friends too! I am eagerly awaiting book two of the Jilted series to see what happens next. 5⭐ out of 5⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment