Monday, July 22, 2019

Review: Forever & Never


Forever & Never
Magnolia Cove series
Ella Fields



Blurb:
Lars Bradby was supposed to be my forever.

That was before we found out he would become a father at the tender age of eighteen.
For years, he’d watched me.

For months, he’d wanted me.

For weeks, he’d chased me.
Relentless and infuriating, he turned my stubborn heart into something pliable and weak.

Sly and honest, he worked his way into my life as though he’d always planned to be the focal point of it.
In love and naive, even when our future seemed bleak, I believed in us.

Heartbroken and desperate, I tore my bleeding heart from my chest, wanting only the best for him.
In doing so, our forever wasn’t just interrupted. It was chased away with one irreversible decision after another.

And now, we could no longer see it beneath the heaping piles of debris we’d left in our wake.



Review:
Lars watched Daphne for years. Wanted her for months. Chased for her weeks. He slowly weaked her stubborn heart working his way into her life. He was suppose to be her forever. Until he found out he was going to become a father at eighteen. Daphne did the only thing she thought was right, breaking Lars' heart, and her own, only wanting the best for him, and his baby. Their forever was interrupted, chased away by one irreversible decision after another. Could Lars and Daphne find their way back to each other, or was their love story doomed from the start?


I adored Lars and Daphne's story. Lars was artistic, and at Magnolia Cove prep on scholarship. Daphne hadn't given him the time of day until recently. She knew better. She guarded her heart from those that could destroy it- and Lars definitely was dangerous. Neither one had a perfect life- but Lars wanted to find perfect in each other. Daphne stubbornly kept closed off, until she finally began falling for Lars too, only to find out, he got another girl pregnant. Now, Daphne must decide if she's going to stick around, or step back to give Lars a chance- without her. Both made some immature mistakes- which being still in high school is understandable. I enjoyed reading this book, and the high school dynamics and drama. If you like novels filled high school drama then you will enjoy this book! 4⭐ out of 5⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment