Friday, July 17, 2020

Review: Broken Puppet


Title: Broken Puppet
Series: Elite Kings Club series
Author: Amo Jones
Release Date: June 2017


“I thought I knew who I was, but I was wrong.”
The Silver Swan
- 1. A girl who is tarnished. Tainted. One who does not fit into the confinement of legend.
The Silver Swan
-2. Madison Montgomery.
I was lied to.
I was cheated.
Resigned to pick up the scraps of empty memories and disarrayed thoughts, I left. After finally cutting the strings of manipulation, I resorted to do what I’ve done since I was a child, something my father drilled into my brain since I could handle my first rifle.
Run.
I’m a mere shadow of the girl they all knew.
Lies and deceit change you. They alter your entire outlook on life.
I’m Madison Montgomery, and I want to play a game.
Here’s what happens when I win.
Riddle me this, Mads.
What goes bump in the night,
but is something you can’t see with sight?
You may run, and you may hide.
If by happily ever after, you mean Bonnie & Clyde.


Broken Puppet picks up where Silver Swan left off, so you Must Read Silver Swan first.
Still so many secrets and deceptions and a tangled web, but the more you read, the more you learn about the characters.
Madison Montgomery thought she knew who she was, until she found out she was the Silver Swan, someone who is tarnished. She has been lied to and cheated and deceived her whole life, so now she is making the rules. She ran.
But it isn't long before she's dragged back to the world she tried to leave behind. But now Madison is playing by her rules. And this time she will win.
Madison has been slowly learning about the world of the Elite. She doesn't just blindly follow orders but instead questions everything, and when pushed she pushes back.
Bishop is head of the Elite. He's an alphahole through and through. His world is full of secrets, lies, and deceit, and there is an order to how things are done. And none of that will change for just anyone. So when Madison pushes for answers, Bishop pushes right back.
Their relationship has been explosive and dangerous. But neither can seem to quit the other.
If you love dark books that will leave you guessing, and as much in the dark as the main character/s then you need to read these books. 4⭐ out of 5⭐.






The Silver Swan: http://amzn.to/2giLAKA
The Broken Puppet: http://amzn.to/2pSMRdv
Tacet a Mortuis: https://amzn.to/2HtyHK1

No comments:

Post a Comment