Skip to main content

Review: The Finish Line

 


Title: The Finish Line

Series: the Ravenhood

Author: Kate Stewart

Release Date: January 26



Secrets and Lies...


I’ve lived the entirety of my life wrapped up in subterfuge for one purpose—revenge.

 

Through the years, I lived more as an enigma than a man.

 

For so long, I denied I had a beating heart of my own. 

 

Until her. Until she unearthed the starving vessel inside, forced me to acknowledge it, forced me to understand that I’m capable of bleeding the same as any other.

 

For that, we paid. We're still paying.

 

Yet, she demands it still, the useless heart of the ruthless thief and shameless villain she fell for. My fear is, I’m no longer that man.

 

With the lies I’ve told, the life I’ve led, my mistakes are beginning to catch up with me, day by day, one by one. 

 

This is my last chance, and I have no intention of losing her again, but as the deception of my past starts to unravel and close in, shedding my humanity may be the only thing that can save us both. 

 

Maybe it’s already too late.



Oh My God. Right In The Feels with this book!!!

So you MUST read the first two books in the Ravenhood series before starting this one to fully grasp everything. And even then... 

This originally started as an extended epilogue for the Ravenhood books that was suppose to be a duet- but it is sooo much more. 

I have no words. Absolutely none. This story is what happens at the end of Exodus- and the before and during. This has sooo much of what we don't see. Of the characters. And I'm still feeling it. It is an epic conclusion. The raw emotion. And more. Flock and Exodus tore into me, shredded me, and bled me. I cried, grieved, sobbed for the characters. And this book... It gives a chance to fully mend the torment of the previous books. It was the epilogue to beat all epilogues. It was the closure and more that was needed after the duet that wasn't done. The duet that turned into so much more. I'm raw, bled dry, but healing after my grief of the characters and story that tore into me. A story, and characters that I will never be over. These books are absolutely amazing, and beautiful and devestating and so much more. I adore them deeply. 5 amazing ⭐ out of 5⭐. 









Goodreads - https://bit.ly/3bzZQf1

Purchase: http://mybook.to/TheFinishLine


Add Flock and Exodus to your TBR:

𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤- (The Ravenhood #1)- https://bit.ly/38FTjxP

𝐄𝐱𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐬- (The Ravenhood Book #2)- http://bit.ly/3qiC638


Purchase Flock and Exodus:

FLOCK: http://mybook.to/FlockKateStewart

EXODUS: http://mybook.to/ExodusKateStewart


𝗪𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 Kate's 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 @ www.katestewartwrites.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...