Skip to main content

Book Tag: End of the Year book tag


Book Blitz_I wasn’t tagged but I seen this on Jacquie's blog. & it looked like fun. It was originally created by Ariel Bisset. Ok....to the questions we go!

The Questions:

    • Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? Yes there a time of books or series that i started & would love to finish or try again to read. We'll see if i can get to them this year or if they will be pushed into next year. 
    • Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year? Yeah, i don't think so. I just read what ever im in the mood for- sometimes they are more seasonal, other times not so much. 
    • Is there a new release you’re still waiting for? Yes there has been a bunch of new books that i have seen that i want- but I don't get to buy new books as often asci would like; especially when money is tight. So i make a list & when i do have the extra money then I pick out books I've been dying to have! 
    • What are three books you want to read before the end of the year? I am not that big on planning out my reads- like i said i am a mood reader, so i usually read what I'm in the mood for (unless I am on a deadline, like with ARCs). I also jump from get me to genre- soo one minute i could be excited to read a YA or fantasy and the next I'm picking up a romance. 
    • Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year? Yeah probably. I have already read so many amazing books, & even books that I wasn't sure if i would like have quickly became books I fell in love with! 
    • Have you already started making reading plans for 2018? Sure there are a few books I already cannot wait to read- but, again, I don't plan anything out. I like reading for the enjoyment of it and would really hate to stress myself out because of it! 

The Tags:

  • So, i have no idea who to tag! So, if you would like to do this challenge then consider yourself tagged!! I would love to see your answers so don't forget to tag/mention me so I can find it! Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...