Skip to main content

Book Tag: 90's Movie Book Tag

Hello Everyone! It is Sunday again, which means its time for another book tag. I came across this tag over on Sincerly Karenjo's Blog so don't forget to to on over and chrck out her answers. 
This tag looked like so much fun. I mean, i grew up on 90s movies, so how cool is combining the two, right? 
Without further delay, unto the tag! 

shesallthat

She’s All That

Name a book couple that is an odd pairing but they still fit perfectly
Juliana and Shane from Imagine Me by Fiona Cole. Seriously, they were so cute together, but he was a detective at the police department eho didn't want a family because of his job, and she was a quirky, fun scientist who of course did. There was a 13 year she difference (favoring him). But they were so cute together. 

10thingsihateaboutyou

10 Things I Hate About You

A book/series that you have a love hate relationship with
The Royals series by Erin Watt. OMG I loved these books. But the cliffhangers at the end had me screaming in frustration. I always NEED to know what happens next in a story so when it just ends like that? Yeah it drives me crazy. 

clueless

Clueless

A character that is totally clueless but you love them anyway
I cannot think of one at this moment. Honestly one will probably randomly come to me later today though haha. I know there are times where i've read clueless characters, but I cannot tell you who they are right now, haha. 

titanic

Titanic

Name a book that made you cry
OMG there are so many! Haha. I am such an emotional reader (and tv watcher...) Besides the obvious ones (like TFIOS) I am also going to say Lord of Shadows. God that ending had me sobbing at like 2am.  

americanpie

American Pie

A book that makes you laugh
Scarlet Toys and Frat Hell by SM Shade both had me laughing so hard, I loved it. 

canthardlywait

Can’t Hardly Wait

A book with a crazy party
Paper Princess by Erin Watt nothing like a party for rich bored kids, am i right? Its not the only party, but probably the most recent ones I read.

cruelintentions

Cruel Intentions

Name a character you can never fully trust
I can't think of one. I mean, besides the obvious villains of course. Maybe I am too trusting? Haha. 

drivemecrazy

Drive Me Crazy

Name your favorite “boy next door” or “girl next door” couple
Drew and Courtney from Checkmate This is Reckless/Effortless by Kennedy Fox. It was a friends to lovers romance, and they were so cute together. I mean, I love Travis King (from this is War/Love) but Drew & Courtney was my favorite couple! 

scream

Scream

A book with a memorable villain
The Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy, and Amarantha from ACOTAR. I loved the Darkling, he will be one of my favorite villains (I mean, besides the Joker from Batman of course). But in terms of being a good villainthen i would say Amarantha. She was cunning, and just evil. I hated her. I also hated Tamlin from book 2 on out. He was an ass. 

thecraft

The Craft

Name a book with witches
I haven't read many books with witches despite owning a few. I mean, i did read most of the Vampire Diaries series (except the last 3). I also own a Discovery of Witches, but i haven't read it yet. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my replies!
If you would like to participate in this tag, consider yourself tagged! Don't forget to mention me, so i can read your replies too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...