Skip to main content

Book Tag: 90's Movie Book Tag

Hello Everyone! It is Sunday again, which means its time for another book tag. I came across this tag over on Sincerly Karenjo's Blog so don't forget to to on over and chrck out her answers. 
This tag looked like so much fun. I mean, i grew up on 90s movies, so how cool is combining the two, right? 
Without further delay, unto the tag! 

shesallthat

She’s All That

Name a book couple that is an odd pairing but they still fit perfectly
Juliana and Shane from Imagine Me by Fiona Cole. Seriously, they were so cute together, but he was a detective at the police department eho didn't want a family because of his job, and she was a quirky, fun scientist who of course did. There was a 13 year she difference (favoring him). But they were so cute together. 

10thingsihateaboutyou

10 Things I Hate About You

A book/series that you have a love hate relationship with
The Royals series by Erin Watt. OMG I loved these books. But the cliffhangers at the end had me screaming in frustration. I always NEED to know what happens next in a story so when it just ends like that? Yeah it drives me crazy. 

clueless

Clueless

A character that is totally clueless but you love them anyway
I cannot think of one at this moment. Honestly one will probably randomly come to me later today though haha. I know there are times where i've read clueless characters, but I cannot tell you who they are right now, haha. 

titanic

Titanic

Name a book that made you cry
OMG there are so many! Haha. I am such an emotional reader (and tv watcher...) Besides the obvious ones (like TFIOS) I am also going to say Lord of Shadows. God that ending had me sobbing at like 2am.  

americanpie

American Pie

A book that makes you laugh
Scarlet Toys and Frat Hell by SM Shade both had me laughing so hard, I loved it. 

canthardlywait

Can’t Hardly Wait

A book with a crazy party
Paper Princess by Erin Watt nothing like a party for rich bored kids, am i right? Its not the only party, but probably the most recent ones I read.

cruelintentions

Cruel Intentions

Name a character you can never fully trust
I can't think of one. I mean, besides the obvious villains of course. Maybe I am too trusting? Haha. 

drivemecrazy

Drive Me Crazy

Name your favorite “boy next door” or “girl next door” couple
Drew and Courtney from Checkmate This is Reckless/Effortless by Kennedy Fox. It was a friends to lovers romance, and they were so cute together. I mean, I love Travis King (from this is War/Love) but Drew & Courtney was my favorite couple! 

scream

Scream

A book with a memorable villain
The Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy, and Amarantha from ACOTAR. I loved the Darkling, he will be one of my favorite villains (I mean, besides the Joker from Batman of course). But in terms of being a good villainthen i would say Amarantha. She was cunning, and just evil. I hated her. I also hated Tamlin from book 2 on out. He was an ass. 

thecraft

The Craft

Name a book with witches
I haven't read many books with witches despite owning a few. I mean, i did read most of the Vampire Diaries series (except the last 3). I also own a Discovery of Witches, but i haven't read it yet. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my replies!
If you would like to participate in this tag, consider yourself tagged! Don't forget to mention me, so i can read your replies too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...