Sunday, April 29, 2018

Book Tag: Justice League Book Tag

So it's Sunday ehich means time for a book tag! I know I haven't posted one the last Sunday or two. But I'm back with a new one. 
And as always no one tagged me, but i seen this and just had to do it. I mean, its a JL tag, and if you know me I am a Huge Batman fan! And my daughter is a Wonder Woman fan. 
So, i came across this on Thrice Read's blog and had to do it. 

The Rules:

  • Copy these rules onto your post
  • Mention creators of the tag:Angelica and Rosie @TheBookCoverGirls and link to the original post
  • Mention and thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
  • Answer all the questions
  • Since there were originally seven members in the Justice League, tag 7 people
  • Also, you can use the images provided, but don’t have to if you don’t want to
  • Have fun with it!

Batman: You favorite antihero

batman.gif
Oh, for one i will say Kaz from Six of Crows. I will also say Rhysand from ACOTAR. 

Aquaman: A book or character that turned out to be better than you expected (because let’s be real, we did not expect Khal Drogo to make Aquaman cool)

aquaman.gif
I am going to say Secrets of the Tally by Halie Fewkes. I didn't know what to think of it, since I hadn't heard of the book or author before hand, but i absolutely loved them! 

Wonder Woman: Most badass female character (not necessarily in a physical sense)

wonderwoman.gif
This is hard, bc I love so many strong female characters. I love Feyre, and Inej, and Mor. 

Cyborg: Favorite science fiction novel

cyborg.gif
Angelfall trilogy by Susan Ee is amazing. Its part sci fi, part dystopian. It takes place after the Apocolypse & has angels in it. 

The Flash: A book you sped through

flash
There are so many books. If i get drawn in to the plot or story, or fall in love with the characters it is so hard for me to put the book down. I have been known to skip sleep, and meals just so i could continue reading.
I loved the Royals series by Erin Watt and read all 5 & 1/2 books in less than 5 days because i just couldn't put them down. 

Superman: Saddest character death (although we all know there’s no way Superman is going to stay dead)

**If you do give a spoiler, please be mindful and clearly label the question with a SPOILER ALERT**
superman.gif
Oh god. Ok, so there are so many. I am such an emotional reader, and get attached to characters, so if one dies it can wreck me.
But Spoiler Alert: Lord of Shadows maybe me ugly cry & sob at 2 am. I just couldnt with that book. Its been a year since i read it & im still not over it.

So this was a blast! And im not going to individually tag anyone- if you are up to the challenge consider yourself tagged & feel free to do this book tag.
Of course don't forget to tag or mention me so i can Che k out your responses.

Happy reading everyone, 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment