Sunday, March 31, 2019

Book Tag: March Wrap Up

Hi everyone!!
How was your March in books?
I didn't read as many books that I hoped but still doing well towards my goal.
I read a total of 09 books this month bringing my total reading challenge up to 22 books out of the 20 I set for my goal! Yay! 
If you missed it, I set my goal at 20 because I feel like even if life gets in the way, or I hit book funks or hangovers,  it's something I can accomplish. Even though I won't move my goal up on Goodreads, because every book over feels like an accomplishment- I am working towards as close as I can get on or around 100 books this year! 
Now on to the books! 




I started March with Kiss and Break Up by Ella Fields. I fell in love with this cover and blurb and just had to get my hands on this book! I loved Dash, and the drama of this book! 
If you love YA/NA romance, best friend-to-lovers or jerks then this book is for you! 5⭐ out of 5⭐. Review


The Wicked King by Holly Black picks up right up where the Cruel Prince leaves off. All in all, I loved this book, and story, and characters. I cannot wait to read more about Cardan, Jude and the rest of the Fae, and find out what happens next. 
For those who love YA fantasy about faerie lands, and magic, and cruel and wicked princes. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ Review


Slaughter by Shantel Tessier was dark and twisted but oh so good and I loved every crazy minute of it! I loved Avery and Presleigh, and their story full of revenge. 
Perfect for those dark romance lovers out there! 5⭐ out of 5⭐Review


I Dream of Spiders by Elle Keating was a romantic thriller that has you reading until the very end trying to figure out the answers along with the characters It was suspenseful, and a little dark and twisted. 4⭐ out of 5⭐ Review


Dead of Night by Emily Goodwin was my first real paranormal romance novel, and it did not dissapoint. It follows Callie who is a witch, and Lucas who is a old and powerful vampire. I loved this story & these characters, and cannot wait for the next book. If you love vampires, witches, paranormal romance- or like me and new to it- then you need to read this book! 5⭐ out of 5⭐ Review


Savior by Fiona Cole was next and another great read! I honestly loved every minute of this book! I loved both Alexandra & Erik, and cannot wait for more by this author! I am so in love with this world and these characters. 
Great book for those who love contemporary romances, heroes trying to make up for past sins and a strong (virgin) heroine. 5⭐ out of 5⭐. Review


Caraval by Stephanie Garber is a YA novel filled with a world of magic and wonder and a game that is more than just it seems... I became invested in these characters & I want to know so much more about Julian, and Legend, and more to this story and cannot wait to get the next book.  Perfect for people who like YA set in a historical world. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ Review


The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister was a best friends little sister, opposites attract second chance novel. Yes it was amusing and fun to read. It was a nice read for my first Meghan Quinn book, and I enjoyed it, even though at times I felt like something may have been missing. 
Great read for someone who likes light RomComs, and best friend's little sister trope books.  4⭐ out of 5⭐. Review


Sick Fux by Tillie Cole was a dark, twisted, insane take on Alice in Wonderland. I love me a good dark romance. And I loved Rabbit. This book was dark, twisted, and insane. It was hot, and bothersome. It was everything that plunged this into a fucked up version of Alice in Wonderland. If you love dark reads then this book is for you! 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ Review

March was filled with so many great releases, and I added a ton of new books to my TBR as well!! 
Besides Kiss and Break Up, and Dead of Night, and Savior some of the other books added include the Roommate Agreement by Emma Hart, the Missing Ingredient by Marika Ray, and Violent Delights by Jessica Hawkins. 

What March releases have you added to your TBR? What was your favorite read of March? Let me know in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment