Monday, May 13, 2019

New Release Monday

It's Monday again, so you know what that means, more new releases of books that I may be looking forward to or thought were interesting!
Missed last week's list? No problem you can check it out Here.
Is there a book that I missed? Drop it in the comments below! 
What book are you looking forward to reading this week?


Title: Master of Games
Series: Gods of Vegas 
Author: Sienna Snow
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Release Date: May 8, 2019
 

BLURB
He was my obsession. Haunting my dreams, reminding me of my past. 
He was the one whose heart I destroyed.
Pierce Lykaios was everything I could want: captivating, cunning, and controlled. He understood my darkest desires and took pleasure in feeding my every craving.
And when I walked back into his world, it was my fault for letting the first touch lead to a second. And a third. I shouldn't have let him reawaken my need. 
Now I'm caught in his grasp with no hope of escape, unable to forget, unable to stop. 
He says this time I won't leave him. I won't forget him. And I'm afraid he's right.


Title: Marriage for One
Author: Ella Maise
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 9, 2019
 

BLURB
Jack and I, we did everything backward. The day he lured me into his office—which was also the first day we met—he proposed… You'd think a guy who looked like him—a bit cold maybe, but still striking and very unattainable—would only ask the love of his life to marry him, right? You'd think he must be madly in love.
Nope. It was me he asked. A complete stranger who had never even heard of him. A stranger who had been dumped by her fiancĂ© only weeks before. You'd think I'd laugh in his face, call him insane—and a few other names—then walk away as quickly as possible. Well…I did all those things except the walking away part.
It took him only minutes to talk me into a business deal…erm, I mean marriage, and only days for us to officially tie the knot. Happiest day of my life. Magical. Pop the champagne… Not. It was the worst day. Jack Hawthorne was nothing like what I'd imagined for myself.
I blamed him for my lapse in judgment. I blamed his eyes, the ocean blue eyes that looked straight into mine unapologetically, and that frown on his face I had no idea I would become so fascinated with in time.
It wasn't long after he said I was the biggest mistake of his life that things started to change. No, he still didn't talk much, but anyone can string a few words together. His actions spoke the loudest to me. And day after day my heart started to get a mind of its own.
One second he was no one. The next he became everything.
One second he was unattainable. The next he seemed to be completely mine.
One second I thought we were in love. The next it was still nothing but a lie.
After all, I was Rose and he was Jack. We were doomed from the very beginning with those names. Did you expect anything else?

 
Title: Fix Me Up, Cowboy
Series: Copper Creek 
Author: Stina Lindenblatt
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: May 9, 2019
 

BLURB 
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the sexiest cowboy of them all…
As a Beverly Hills princess, I prefer Egyptian sheets, designer labels, and shopping on Rodeo Drive.
Cleaning stables? Definitely not my thing.
After my great-aunt dies, I volunteer to go to Copper Creek, Montana to tie up loose ends and put the house she willed me on the market.
The last thing I expect to find is irritating, yet sexier-than-sin Noah Daniels.
***
Nine years ago, I left town only to return with a broken heart, a love for restoring vintage cars, and the plan to never leave Copper Creek again.
When hotter-than-hell Kate Snow decides to fix up her great-aunt’s house, turning down her offer isn’t an option. She needs the extra hands so she can meet her deadline.
And I need the extra cash.
But the job comes with additional perks: Hanging out with Kate. Teaching her about horses.
The mind-blowing sex with her. 
What I haven’t planned on is for my heart to be a willing part of the deal—a deal that could result in Kate landing her dream job. In Beverly Hills.

 
Title: Consumed By Rage
Series: Stained Souls MC 
Author: Zara Teleg
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 9, 2019
 

BLURB
 
Rage
As a member of the Stained Souls Motorcycle Club and MMA fighter, I was once a well-known and feared man in this town; now I am returning a stranger. Being home reminds me of the losses that have turned my soul dark and built my walls high. Until I met Juliet, the sexy yoga instructor who has invaded my every thought. Her light shines so brightly, it is like a beacon calling to me, cutting through my darkness. But there is something hidden behind her eyes, and she’s got walls as tall and thick as mine.
 
Juliet
Four years ago, I had it all… until one night changed everything. Now I am trapped in a prison of lies where my heart is locked away with my secrets. Rage has stirred things in me I thought I could never feel again. He thinks he can get through. But I can’t give in… I mustn't… for his sake and mine. I won’t let the ghosts of my past hurt anyone else.
Can these two damaged souls resist the urge to be together?
Or will secrets and lies destroy them both?


Title: Save Me
Authors: Andi Jaxon & AJ Alexander 
Genre: Doctor/Patient Romance
Release Date: May 9, 2019
 

BLURB
I might be the one who swore an oath to save lives, but they saved me...
Saving lives isn't just my job, it's my whole world. Working eighteen hour days, I live in the hospital, running from patient to patient until I encounter a mysterious woman who stops me in my tracks. Afraid of her own shadow, I quickly diagnose that not all of her injuries are physical and the helpless look in her eyes turns my world upside down. 
I follow up with her, trying to convince myself that my actions are that of a concerned doctor. But it's more than that... turns out there is more to her as well. She's a single mom, and the fear in her eyes isn't just for herself, but for her amazing daughter. Before I even realize what's happening, I'm determined to save them both and it has nothing to do with oaths or medicine. First, she will have to trust me. Not just with her life, but her heart.
***
Previously released as The Good Doctor, this book is being re-released with a new title, Save Me, a brand new cover and a new epilogue.
** TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains mention of physical and emotional abuse. Although no abuse takes place during the story it is described, at times, in detail. **


Title: Something That Could Last
Series: Wild Hearts 
Author: Ashley Cade
Genre:
 Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 9, 2019
 

BLURB 
They say opposites attract. I never believed that until I met Abby.
I was an Ivy League student, the eldest son of an affluent family, living a life of luxury and rubbing elbows with D.C.'s elite. Sounds great, right? Too bad prestige comes with a price.
When the expectations became too much, I decided to escape to the hills of West Virginia with my best friend for a summer of fun, some R & R and a little white water rafting. I wanted to lose myself in the outdoors, but instead found Abby. A petite waitress and all around spitfire, she knocked me off my game, making me want more than the casual, no strings attached relationships I was used to.
To me, she's not just another summer fling. She's something that could last.


Title: Scoring with the Boss
Series: Mr. Match 
Author: Delancey Stewart
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: May 9, 2019
 


BLURB 
Mr. Match has the formula for love. So why is he still single? 
 
MAX:
Being Mr. Match has been fun. And while it’s nice that thousands of couples have found love thanks to me, that was never really the point. The one guy I most wanted to match?
Doesn’t have one.
Now the vultures are circling, and it won’t be long before all of San Diego finds out exactly who I am. And then the questions will begin. Why hasn’t Mr. Match found his match?
If I answer that one, it’ll discredit everything Mr. Match is, and call into question all the matches I’ve made so far. It’s time to step away.
But when the venture capital analyst arrives to help divest me of the business, I’m starting to wonder if love really is as easy as a mathematical formula. Because Tatum Archer does something to me that defies logic and confounds reason. I feel feelings for her, even though the algorithm says I shouldn’t.
Have I been wrong all along?
 
TATUM:
My life was set. Divorce, check. Kickass job, check. Enormous dog… well, okay, that wasn’t part of the plan, but Charlie is my sidekick now and I’m okay with that.
A weeklong trip to San Diego to help set up the sale of a matchmaking business sounds like just the kind of challenge I thrive on. I just didn’t expect Mr. Match himself to be quite so…
Arrogant.
Frustrating. 
or HOT.
When my manager suggests I take over the company and stay in San Diego temporarily, it makes perfect sense from a business perspective. But getting involved with a client would be the end of everything I’d spent years building.
We have to keep things professional. Max assures me we’re not a match anyway.
So why can’t we keep our hands off each other?
* * *
Tatum Archer doesn't date clients, and Max isn't signing up for a romantic liaison that hasn't been mathematically guaranteed. 
So why can't he stop thinking about Tatum? Or about her ridiculously enormous dog, Charlie? Not that he's thinking about Charlie romantically, of course. But the dog is part of a package deal. And maybe he's thinking about Tatum a little bit romantically... 
The final book in the Mr. Match series sees Mr. Match finally find his own match! Don’t miss the laughs in this hilarious series finale!

 
Title: The Lying Hours 
Series: How to Date a Douchebag 
Author: Sara Ney 
Genre: NA romance 
Release Date: May 9 

Blurb: 
ABRAHAM DAVIS—Honest Abe to his friends—IS IN OVER HIS HEAD...
He’s a fixer and a do good-er. The all-knowing, resident "grandfather" on the wrestling team who everyone relies on to fix their problems. His teammates go to him for everything; advice, homework, or when they need a sober driver at three in the morning--whether he likes it or not.
Abe’s current mission is easy: mend his roommates broken heart by helping him find a girlfriend on the LoveU app--without getting caught in the lie...
SKYLAR GABRIEL. IS. OVER. IT.
Over her bad grades. Over her meddling older brother and his two best friends. And over dating douchebags. What she wants to know is: where have all the nice guys gone?
She longs for a handsome, sweet, and honest guy who can make her laugh. In one last ditch effort to prove that he exists—Skylar turns to LoveU.
On her worst day, Skylar has no filter (it’s a miracle she hasn’t been ditched mid-date).
On her best, she’s as wholesome, and sweet, as pie.
On Thursday? She matches with Abraham Davis’s roommate.
Skylar Gabriel is falling for the wrong guy—she just doesn’t realize it yet.
Why?
BECAUSE ABE DAVIS IS A LIAR.

Title: Unsteady in Love
Series: Fairlane 
Author: Harlow Layne
Genre: Contemporary/Military Romance
Release Date: May 10, 2019
 

BLURB
Everything I ever thought I knew about him, everything I thought he wanted was a lie. 
Imagine one day calling your boyfriend, the love of your life, the man you planned to marry and have kids with only to find out his phone has been disconnected, and he’s joined the military. 
How could someone love you if they ran away? 
That was four years ago when he shattered my heart into a million pieces and today I find that same man on my doorstep… pleading for forgiveness and my hand in marriage. 
Our relationship isn’t what I dreamt it would be. The only way to see it through is to keep the past pain buried and protecting my heart. It shouldn’t be hard when he’s half a world away, but when tragedy strikes causing Holden to come back to me half the man he was when he left...
I must decide if he’s worth giving a second chance. With a past as checkered as ours, I’m not sure love will ever exist again.
Unsteady in Love is a stand-alone in the Fairlane series. The series has crossover characters from each novel. It is not required to read the books in order but it is recommended to enhance the reading experience.


Title: The Love Plan
Author: Erica Marselas
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: May 10, 2019
 

BLURB
Meadow Lexington and Dexter Greene have been best friends their whole lives. They had each other’s backs through thick and thin, through devastation and happiness. Nothing could ever tear them apart. 
After a drunken night of passion, Meadow thought for sure everything had changed between them for the better.
The next morning had to be something out of a horror movie or a cheesy romance novel.
It had to be. 
There was no way her best friend wouldn’t remember what they shared, what they confessed the night before… right?
Wrong. 
Meadow Lexington needed a plan. A plan to help show her best friend that she was the one he loved. 
That he could love her.
But what Meadow never realized was that old painful memories would arise, possibly blowing her plan out of the water. 
Would Dexter ever accept that he is worthy of her heart?

 
Title: Kiss and Tell
Series: Sin and Tonic 
Author: Athena Wright
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 13, 2019
 

BLURB
He’s completely off-limits.
I couldn’t stand the rumors it would cause. 
But I’m drawn to his dark and soulful gaze, to the wistfulness and pain in his voice when talking about his past.
His slightest touch sets my skin aflame. My lips beg for his kiss. My body hungers for his.
He says no one has to know. He says he can keep us a secret.
I’ve worked too hard to jeopardize my reputation, but I want to believe him. Can I trust no one will find out?
After all, a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell…


Title: Requiem & Reverie
Series: The Sandman Duet 
Author: Keri Lake
Genre: Romantic Thriller/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 13, 2019
 

BLURB
It takes a killer to catch a killer.
And no one understands the motives of ruthless murderer, The Sandman, quite like Rhett Voss. 
Having spent his childhood in the shadows of the deranged lunatic, he’s become an expert on the topic. Killing is in his blood, and as a hitman for hire, Voss maintains a steady diet of carnage, himself.
Except lately, it’s lost its appeal. Until he’s enticed to track down the clever Sandman who has his sights set on Nola Tensley.
The stunning single mom is a distraction Voss can’t afford, but to catch his elusive kin, he needs to watch the next victim closely. Consequently, stalking her soon becomes a dangerous obsession, turning a friendly game of cat and mouse into more than he bargained for, when someone close to Nola goes missing.
Suddenly, it’s no longer an old vendetta fueling Voss’s need to hunt down his enemy, but new stakes that are sure to mean more bloodshed. Voss knows better than anyone, though: to draw a killer out of hiding, one must have the right bait.
And both of them want Nola.


Title: Wild Thing
Author: JA Huss
Genre: Contemporary Romance
(Captive Submissive/Forced Marriage)
Release Date: May 13, 2019
 

BLURB
Kidnapping her was the easy part. Now I’ve got to tame her.
Runaway corporate princess, Lyssa Baylor, was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
But that’s not what I’ll be sticking in there.
 

LYSSA
Freelance princess hunter, Mason Macintyre, thinks he’s so tough with those bulging muscles. He thinks he’s so smart with his plan to tame me with spankings and submission. Well, I’ve got news for him. They don’t call me Wild Thing for nothing.  I’ve been playing unruly princess my whole life and I’m not about to stop now.
 
MASON
This was supposed to be a simple kidnap job. Catch her and bring her in so she can be married off to the son of a family friend. But once her father realizes the man he hired to reform his unruly brat of a daughter won’t be able to handle her, he blackmails me into completing the job.
No one blackmails me, I don’t care how rich and powerful you are. Her father might be untouchable, but Lyssa isn’t. I’m gonna touch her all over and punish her so hard, that forced marriage will be her only way out of my little princess reform school.
***
WILD THING is a smokin’-hot, sexy story of a runaway princess and her reluctant Prince Charming. A tantalizing tale of forced marriage, captive submission, and a hero who doesn’t know he’s a hero until he meets the girl he was meant to save.

 
Title: Cherry Pie
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Taboo Older M/Younger f Romance
Release Date: May 13, 2019
 

BLURB
Having a crush on your best friend’s hot dad is perfectly normal.
Accidently selling him your v-card in an exclusive, illicit online auction? Yeah, not so normal.
I’ve had a crush on Marshall Bane – “Mr. B” – since I first knew what a crush was. I mean, the man checks every single box: gorgeous, dominant, richer than sin, and built like a Greek god.
…He also happens to be my best friend’s dad.
When dire financial straits force me to put my v-card up for auction at an exclusive club, I know it’s a terrible idea. But, I’m out of options, and a million dollars is a million dollars, right?
Except, my mysterious auction winner?
Marshall Bane.
Totally beautiful, totally forbidden, totally more than twice my age, totally-has-had-me-twisted-up-tangled-up-and-aching-for-him for years Marshall Bane.
This is forbidden. It’s inappropriate. It’s damn-near breaking the law.
Selling my v-card to my best friend’s dad is so wrong. But you know what’s worse?
...Being this excited for him to collect.

 
Title: Concerto
Series: North Security 
Author: Skye Warren
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Release Date: May 14, 2019
 

BLURB
The spotlight lands on Samantha Brooks. Years of practice build to the opening night of a global tour. She plays her heart out, but there are darker forces underneath the stage.
There are eyes watching from the wings.
Liam North fights to keep her safe with every weapon he owns. She’s his greatest pride—and his greatest weakness. The danger comes from somewhere no one expected. Betrayal threatens to destroy everything he’s built. His business. His family. His life.
When the curtain falls, only one of them will be left standing.

 

Title: Royal Catch
Series: The Rourkes 
Author: Kylie Gilmore
Genre: Steamy Romantic Comedy
Release Date: May 14, 2019
 

BLURB
A gruff prince in need of a wife
A commoner impersonating a princess
And a bridal competition gone terribly awry…
Gabriel
I am the crown prince of Villroy, heir to a kingdom, bound by duty to marry and produce an heir.
I expected a quiet arrangement through royal channels, instead I got a palace full of women vying for my hand. And how do they “win” this barbaric game set up by my crafty mother? By figuring out how to save the kingdom’s faltering economy through a series of challenges. This undignified circus is beneath a man of my stature! Proof being that a saucy, ill-mannered woman wearing body-hugging clothes is in the lead. I could never love someone like that, let alone marry her.
Anna
The plan sounded simple.
I pose as my friend, pick up her inheritance, and return with the cash to keep her out of jail. (Apparently, being a princess in hiding is no excuse for identity theft.) So, yeah, I’m not exactly royal. I’m an orphan, a self-made woman, and proud of it. Suddenly I’m in a battle royale with a bunch of crazy competitive women for “riches beyond our dreams.” I’m in a time crunch, which means I need to win this competition fast. Only, that means winning over the judge; the smoldering hot grim-faced Gabriel. And now I find myself wanting to compete for more than just the money. But could a royal prince ever fall for a commoner like me?

ALSO RELEASED TODAY
Royal Hottie 
Royal Darling 

Title: Beauty in the Broken
Author: Charmaine Pauls
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: May 14, 2019
 

BLURB 
Six years ago, Harold Dalton framed me for theft and sent me to jail to steal my diamond discovery. He gave his daughter to Jack Clarke in exchange for the excavation rights. Today, I’m free, and I’m coming for him with a vengeance. Six years of cruelty make beasts out of men. I’m going to take back what he stole from me, and more. I’m not interested in his properties or shares. I don’t want his small change. I want his biggest asset. Beautiful, mentally unstable, Angelina Dalton-Clarke.
Worth billions, she’s the wealthiest widow in the country, and also the craziest. Her self-harming tendencies had Jack declare her incompetent before he put a gun to his head and blew out his brains. Lina isn’t allowed to touch a cent of her riches. Her father manages her finances. He has all the signing power. As her husband, that chore will fall to me. But if she thinks I only want her for her money, she’s sadly mistaken.
 
Title: Defending Sophie
Series: GHOST 
Author: PJ Fiala
Genre: Military Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 14, 2019
 
BLURB
Accused of murder and on the run, Sophie must turn to the one man she could never have.
Investigating her friend’s suspicious death, Sophie’s only source of information turns up dead - and she’s the prime suspect. Forced into hiding, she turns to her brother’s best friend to help keep her alive, clear her name, and find the killer before she becomes the next victim.
Gaige has longed for Sophie for years, and he'd do anything to keep her safe, but details of the investigation aren’t adding up. Mounting doubts have him questioning her story, even as his heart insists she's telling the truth. The only thing he knows for sure is he'll do anything to prove her innocence, but will it cost him his career?
 
Title: Moonlight Moments
Series: Steele Family 
Author: Emily Bowie
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: May 15, 2019
 
BLURB 
Falling in love could be more dangerous than the past they hide.
Criminal, liar, a fraud are all things that can be said about Kellen Steele. It takes all but three seconds for the notorious bad boy of Three Rivers to set his sights on Sloan Tate.
She is to be his distraction, to help him pull off his biggest lie, which is also his greatest achievement.
Sloan Tate knows how to handle herself. Not looking to settle anywhere never mind down with anyone. Her plan? Close up her late Granny’s estate and leave town as fast as she came.
Sloan knows each day she stays in Three Rivers her past is bound to catch up with her.
Powerless against the chemistry wrapping them together, Kellen and Sloan must decide exactly what they're willing to lose in order to win each other.

Title: XV (Fifteen)
Series: War of Roses 
Author: Lana Sky
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: May 14, 2019
 
BLURB
WHEN HATE BECOMES OBSESSION…
Mistaken for her beautiful half-sister, Ellen Winthorp is taken captive by a madman who declares that she will be his "fifteen": the fifteenth victim of a vicious blood feud. Armed with only her instincts, Ellen must resist her captor for as long as she can—which is easier said than done the more she's exposed to the complex man beneath the beast.
Because Mischa Stepanov isn’t a mindless monster—he’s a wolf, and she’s the unwitting doe caught in his midst.
Unraveling the torment of his past may be her only hope of salvation...
Or the secrets uncovered may destroy them both.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment