Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Review: Dirty Curve

 


Title: Dirty Curve

Author: Meagan Brandy

Release Date: August 27



 
You know how in college there’s that one guy everyone wants to be?

That’s me. 

I’m the top dog. 
The number one. 
The big man on campus.

Some say those things are solid wins. 
My new tutor would disagree. 

My title means nothing to her. 
My status lost on her. 

And now my mind? That sucker is stuck on her. 

She was told to make our sessions priority over all, to drop everything when I need her, and come to me. She does.  

But I don’t want to steal her time anymore. 
I want to earn it. 

If anyone can do that, it’s me. 

I’m Tobias Cruz, the king of the curveball. I don’t lose. 
Not the game, and surely not the girl. 

Little did I know, this girl has a secret...and it’s the dirtiest curve yet. 



Omg you guys!!! 
If this book isn't on your the list, put it on there NOW. Bump it up. Make this your most anticipated read for the end of August/September. Seriously. You need to read the book the moment it releases. 
Tobias Cruz is the hotshot on campus, and rightfully so. The playboy pitcher, star player. The guy everyone wants. Everyone except his tutor that is. 
Tobias' status or title means nothing to Meyer. She has a job to do, and she was told to make Tobias her priority over everyone else. Drop everything and come when he calls. 
But the game has changed, and he doesn't want to steal her time anymore, he wants to earn it. And if anyone can do that it's Tobias. He doesn't lose. Not the game not the girl. He is the king of the curve ball on the field, but he doesn't see the one coming off. 
So, if you guys don't already know, I'm not usually a huge fan of sports romances. I can avoid them like the plague. So going in, I was on the fence about how well I would like the story, or the characters. I was hesitant, but I needn't have been. As always Meagan hits the story out of the park. 
It may have taken me a little longer then normal, but I fell for the story and the characters hard. Tobias was a god on and off the field. He lived and breathed baseball. He was cocky, and sure, and used to getting exactly what he wanted. But Meyer didn't fall at his feet. Didn't cave to his demands. She kept things strictly professional between them. Even when he wanted more she kept him at arm's length. There was more to her then she let on, and Tobias was determined to break her walls down and let him in. But Meyer's truth can derail Tobias' future, and her happiness. And she isn't ready to give that up. 
Meyer was strong. Fierce. Sassy. She was freaking perfect in every way. Even when she wasnt- it came from the right place. I fell in love with her and everything she been through. 
There was more to Tobias then meets the eye. He was the star player, lived and breathed baseball. The player on and off the field. So Meyer staying away makes sense. But his charm slowly wears her resolve down. And their story is fire. It's a slow-burn angsty goodness filled with emotion, and heart. I cried, I laughed, I swooned and I even enjoyed reading about the sport and learning everything there was to know about Tobias and Meyer. It was an amazing story, that I had the pleasure of reading. Yes it is a sports romance but it is sooo much more. 5 home run ⭐ out of 5⭐. 


add Dirty Curve to your TBR Today https://geni.us/DCGRFB 

Preorder your copy of Dirty Curve today !!!!

Amazon Universal https://geni.us/DCEFB

No comments:

Post a Comment