Skip to main content

Review: In Silence She Screams

 


Title: In Silence She Screams

Series: Midnight Mayhem

Author: Amo Jones

Release Date: Nov 4, 2021



Love will never die if it exists on the lips of death. I often thought about this while I was locked inside my Doll House in Patience. Groomed every second of every day, they made sure to cover all of the darkness lurking in my soul with the false guise of perfection. The soul is fickle. Naked to the public eye and only visible to the owner, a soul bleeds every time it’s put through pain. But when that’s hidden, it spreads. The trick is to protect it from reaching your brain.
It was too late for me.
Until I met them.
One was an Elite King.
One was a Brother of Kiznitch.
Both were liars.
I’m Lilith Patience, The Sorcerer of Death and daughter of one of the most feared organizations known to man. After being thrust into the notorious world of Midnight Mayhem, I found myself coiled around a past that I want to forget and a future that could destroy me. I love two men, and they love me as much as they love each other, but when the demons of my past tighten their grip around my throat, will I finally let them strip away the layers of perfection to get to my rotten, withered soul? Maybe.
Or maybe they’ll die trying.


Oh My Goodness!!!! I'm dead. I'm dead, I died. This book... This book was everything. 

“Welcome to Midnight Mayhem. We are not a circus, we are not a carnival, and the only thing that you should be afraid of losing tonight, is your sanity…”

Lilith was the Sorcerer of Death. She groomed every day in Patience, locked away inside the Dollhouse. She was the perfect little doll on the outside, but inside darkness lurked. It was too late for her. Until she met them. 

Kyrin was a brother of Kiznitch. Eli was an Elite King. But both were liars. 

Lilith was thrusted into the world of Midnight Mayhem, with a past she just wants to forget, and a future that could destroy her. She loves two men, who love her just as much as they love each other. But when her past tightens it's hold on her will he finally let them in enough to save her, or will they die trying? 

Seriously you guys! Midnight Mayhem is one of my favorite series from Amo Jones, and this one is no different, with the cross over I never knew I needed. Do you have to read the first two books of the series, or the Elite Kings before starting In Silence She Screams? Probably not, but I recommend it. You meet some of these characters in previous books and everything runs so deep it's best that you immerse yourself into the dark world of Midnight Mayhem AND the Elite Kings to get a firm grasp of everything that is going on. Because there is soooo much. There is secrets and lies, and so many twists and turns it will make your head spin. 

I loved Lilith. She may have been groomed to perfection by her father and the Patience organization. But there is more to her than what meets the eye. Sex and death go hand and hand around Lilith. She's a little doll, broken beyond repair, she feels nothing. Not until them. 

Kyrin is part of Midnight Mayhem, and one of the Brothers of Kiznitch, which are some of the most richest and powerful families of Russia. He only really cares about his sister and his brothers. Until he meets them. 

Eli is an Elite King, part of a rich and powerful organization. Secrets and riddles, aren't the only thing they are known for. But besides the other kings, he had no one, until he met them. 

With all the secrets and lies, and the danger lurking in the dark, can these three defeat the odds that are stacked against them, or are they doomed to fail?

This book had it all. It was dark and twisted, filled with secrets, lies, danger and sex. It had so many twists, and turns and nothing was as it seemed. And with any Amo Jones book, you just need to buckle up and go along for the crazy wild ride, of twists, turns, and flips, because this book will turn what you think you know upside down on its head. And yes, I absolutely cried while reading it which I didn't see coming. 4.5 big top ⭐ out of 5⭐. 



Alternate Cover: 



Cover Designer: Hang Le



Add In Silence She Screams to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3D7z5te


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3B8Hg82

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/InSilence

Apple Books: https://apple.co/3B6qh6e

Nook: https://bit.ly/3B4h5zi

Kobo: https://bit.ly/3A5XNZ1



Read the 🎪 Midnight Mayhem 🎪 books:


In Peace Lies Havoc -

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2kMA92T


In Fury Lies Mischief -

Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/IFLMamazon


Read the 👑 Elite Kings Club👑 books:


THE SILVER SWAN (The Elite Kings Club #1): 

THE BROKEN PUPPET (The Elite Kings Club #2):

TACET A MORTUIS (The Elite Kings Club #3):


THE SILVER SWAN
THE BROKEN PUPPET
TACET A MORTUIS 
BOX SET:


MALUM PART 1 (The Elite Kings Club #4):

MALUM PART 2 (The Elite Kings Club #5):
Amazon Worldwide -mybook.to/Malum2EK

SANCTE DIABOLI "The Devil's Saint" (The Elite Kings Club #6): 

SANCTE DIABOLI: PART TWO (The Elite Kings Club #7): 
 
Add RUINED CASTLES (The Elite Kings Club #8) to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2THOREH



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...