Friday, December 22, 2017

Instagram Book Challenge: #JanuaryReadsBooks18

Here is January's instagram book challenge. You can follow me Here if you aren't already.
This month it will be Disney themed! Remember if you want to follow along, use the hashtag #JanuaryReadsBooks18!! And if you have any questions feel free to message me & i will try to help out the best I can. Thank you for your interest & participating.


Challenge::

1. I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid.- Aladdin- New Years Day- Shiny/Silver books
2. I don't want to survive I want to live- Wall-e- National Science Fiction day- Sci-fi books
3. For it's as plain as anyone can see, We are simply meant to be-  Nightmare Before Christmas- @Natashareadsbooks birthday- I Ship it!
4. I am a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day- Hercules- badass female character
5. Sometimes a villain is just a princess who has not been rescued- Malificent- favorite book villain
6. Why should i worry, why should i care? I may not have a dime but i've got street saviore-faire- Oliver & Company- street smart character
7. With a dreamy far off look, and her nose stuck in a book- Beauty and the beast- Shelfie Sunday
8.Ohaha means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten- lilo & stitch- book family
9. The world has always been broken, that's why we need good cops.- Zootopia-
national law enforcement appreciation day - law enforcers in books
10. I just can't wait to be king- Lion King- books with royalty
11. Floating in a blue lagoon.- the Little Mermaid- Blue Books
12. I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind- Brave- Kiss a Ginger day- red heads in books
13. I was hiding under the porch because I love you.- Up- bookish pet
14. To die would be an awfully big adventure- Peter Pan- cliffhanger
15. Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns- Mulan- #musicmonday
16. Its always tea time- Alice & wonderland- book & drink
17. I always wanted a brother- Brother Bear- book didn't expect to love
18. Oh, bother.- Winnie the Pooh- National Winnie the Pooh day- character with bad luck
19. I knew it; I know I made a good choice. In what? My best friend.- Cars- bookish squad
20. I'm so hungry I could eat a whole elephant- 101 dalmatians - book & snacks
21. That's him. Can we get an autograph?- Monsters Inc - #signedbooksunday
22.  Candlelight, privacy, music. Can't think of a better place for hand-to-hand combat.- Hunchback of Notre Dame- book & candles
23. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end- Fox & the Hound- saddest book death
24. 'Greater good’? I am your wife! I’m the greatest good you are ever gonna get!- the incredibles- book that made you laugh
25. Take her to the moon for me- Inside Out - Chapter 25
26. I don't have a skull... Or bones. -Frozen - Book spines
27. I saw the whole thing dude. First you were like woah, then we were like WOAH, then you were like woah - Finding Nemo- book Chevron
28. -Swears he'll marry nobody but the girl who fits this slipper.- Cinderella -#socksunday
29. There's just no telling how far I'll go- Moana- Happy birthday Juiliette - book maps
30. It's alright to cry- Big Hero 6- #allthefeels
31. Keep moving forward.- meet the Robinsons- national backwards day- flip that book.


No comments:

Post a Comment