Sunday, December 24, 2017

Favorite Reads of 2017

So, the year is winding down, and I thought i would participate in a favorite reads if 2017 post. 2017 was filled with so many great reads, but these books really stood out to me (they are not in any particular order).

Favorite Reads:

A Court Of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas. It didn't live up to book 2, but it was still an amazing read & ended the trilogy nicely.

The Checkmate Duet Series & My Week With The Bad Boy by Kennedy Fox. All were amazing- Travis being my favorite book boyfriend from the group, & Courtney &Drew being my favorite couple. But Ethan's story was so touching- I loved it. I loved them all.

Secrets of the Tally & Catching Epics by Halie Fewkes. If you are looking for a great YA book with adventure, & magic then this is it. She may be an indie author but these books were amazing.

For Rom-coms I really loved Lingerie on the Floor by Amanda Aksel, Scarlet Toys by SM Shade, & You've Got Fail by Celia Aaron. Seriously, these books made me laugh & i really enjoyed them!

Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare. I read it in May and i am still reeling from that ending (I sobbed, & i was frustrated- I love books that can pull emotion from me). I soo am looking forward to the release of book 3... Still a year to go...

Tear jerker- Bad Girlfriend by Brooke Cumberland. This book made me cry... But i absolutely loved it!

Darker reads include Nate by Celia Aaron, Broken by Ellie Messe, and the Top Shelf series by Alta Hensley (Bastards & Whiskey, and Villains & Vodka). All were great reads that kept me on the end He of my seat. Broken was Ellie's debut novel and you guys have to read it. I loved it!

This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I love stories about monsters and villains and this was no different.

Black Birds of the Gallows by Meg Kassel. Such an amazing YA book by an indie author. Perfect for a fall read!

One Call Away by Emily Goodwin. I love Emily's books, and this is no different.

Rockstar Romances- I loved A.L Jackson's A Stone in the Sea, & Drowning to Breathe, and Lyra Parish's Ace: a Band of Brothers books for rock star romances.

Sinners of Saint Series by LJ Shen. I loved them all- and Vicious is mine. Haha.

Drive by Kate Stewart. If there is ever a book you have to read this is it! I love how the music ties in. God, i loved this book!

And that's it. Seriously, I loved all these books & would recommend checking them out if you haven't already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment