Friday, August 6, 2021

Review: Fake

 


Title: Fake

Series: Madison Kate

Author: Tate James

Release Date: August 2020



“You’ll always be mine.” 

The latest taunt from my stalker reminded me I was nothing more than a possession to my father, to the Reapers, to Archer D’Ath. Even to Kody and Steele. Princess Danvers—the prize.

His wife.

Archer D’Ath’s wife.

I hate them. They lied to me. Over and over again. I knew they were lying, and I hate myself for letting it happen. For believing in the fake relationships I want so desperately to be real.

Fake.

It’s all fucking fake. My stalker won’t let me go. None of them will. Archer and his boys think they control me. My stalker wants to possess me. I’m not an idiot, I know my newest allies are using me too.

That’s fine.

I’ll use all of them. I’ll use them to take back what’s mine.

My life. My freedom. My name.

No one owns Madison Kate Danvers.


Oh my god, I'm freaking out, Batman! I'm not ok. 
Madison Kate may have finally had her boys right where she wanted them... They were finally starting to be more forth-coming with her and at least trying to make things right. If only there wasn't outside circumstances at work threatening to make her life hell. 
Archer, Steele and Kody have been keeping secrets, but when it is to protect Madison, can anyone really blame them?
The secrets and lies have finally come out, and now the guys were trying to do right by Madison. If only it was so easy. 
Madison is now stronger then the guys have her credit for. But the guys are still overprotective alphas in everything- and who could blame them? 
I honestly don't know what else to say. My mind keeps replaying the ending of this book that slayed me. I'm a ball of anxiety and emotions right now. I seriously think my heart stopped. I need the next book... Immediately. I need... I need answers but I'm also afraid of what I will find out. I'm a mess. I can safely say that I fell for these characters, and I love these books even though they will be the death of me. 5⭐ out of 5⭐







No comments:

Post a Comment