Thursday, August 5, 2021

Review: Liar

 


Title: Liar

Series: Madison Kate

Author: Tate James

Release Date: June 2020



“Liar, liar, pants on fire.”

The words scrawled on the back of my newest stalker mail makes my blood run cold. I have no idea if it's the lie I know, or one that I don't.

Since arriving back into Shadow Grove, I've been stalked, tormented, chased and almost killed. I've been lied to, repeatedly, by people I was growing to trust.

Liar.

That word haunts me. Someone knows more about my life than I do. Someone is taunting me with answers and teasing me with secrets. Am I desperate enough to fall for more deception?

Archer and his boys made a huge mistake when they lied to me. They thought they could play me but they're about to learn that they've met their match. No one stabs Madison Kate and gets away with it.


Wow!
I'm at a loss for words and have no idea what to even say...
After Halloween night and how Madison left the boys, she has serious questions, but ones she isn't getting answers to. Things begin to escalate- not just with everything she had been dealing with, but with Archer, Steele, and Kody as well. Now she has to figure out if she trusts them to keep her safe, or if they may be behind everything that is going on. They are keeping something from her, and she won't stop until she gets answers. 
I am seriously blown away, yet again. I am loving this story and these characters. 
Madison isn't taking anything just lying down, she gives as good as she gets, despite the dangers she is in. 
The boys are still keeping her in the dark, about everything, but things begin to shift between them all. Madison hasn't forgotten anything, but she has started to look past it, at least for now, as she is in forced proximity with at least one of the guys all the time. But they can't hide their secrets forever and Madison will find out. 
I absolutely love Steele, Kody and Archer. And I cannot wait to dive into the next book- to see what happens next, not only in this story but with and between these characters. 5⭐ out of 5⭐. 







No comments:

Post a Comment