Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Review: Hate

 


Title: Hate

Series: Madison Kate

Author: Tate James

Release Date: April 2020



“Madison Kate Danvers was murdered tonight.”

Those words changed my life, and not for the better.
They were wrong, of course. I wasn’t dead. But I was set up.
After being charged with a string of offences--and made an example of by my political minded father--I’m eventually released back into Shadow Grove with one thing on my mind.
Hate.
Someone is going to pay for derailing my carefully laid out future. Someone is going to catch the full force of my hate. How very convenient that someone just moved into the bedroom down the hall from me.
Archer D’Ath and his boys messed with the wrong chick and they’re about to learn just how cold Madison Kate’s hate can run.

HATE is a full length mature college/new adult romance with enemies-to-lovers/love-hate themes. This is a reverse harem novel, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. This is book one of four in the series.



Wow!
This is my first Tate James book, and I went in blind, not knowing what to expect. And let me just say... Wooooow!!!
Madison Kate may have been at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and landed herself in trouble, not just with the gangs in her town, but with the law as well. 
On the night of her alleged murder, she was thrown in jail, and upending her whole life, making it the second worse night of her life. All thanks to three unnamed men.
Eleven months later, she back only to find, those same three guys who ruined her life, in her house thanks to her father. Steele, Archer, and Kody, the three guys she hates most, now invading her space and thinking they have a right to boss her around. But Madison isn't a push over and she doesn't take kindly to the guys in her space. 
Honestly, I didn't know what I was getting into when I picked up this book- but I loved it. 
Madison Kate was strong and bad*ss. She didn't take being pushed around, or the three stubborn a**holes that now resided in her life. She may have been through a hell of a lot in her life, bit she didn't let it break her. 
There was more to Steele, Archer and Kody then Madison had any idea of. This book Madison started off hating the three guys who starred in the second worse night of her life, but being in such close proximity she started feeling more than just hate. With so much going on, and learning a little about each of the guys, she began lowering her defenses around them. But could she really trust them after that fateful night?
Honestly, I loved this book, and cannot wait to jump into book two to find out what happens next in this story and with these characters, because holy hell batman stuff is about to go down! 5⭐ out of 5⭐






No comments:

Post a Comment