Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Review: Taking Control

Title: Taking Control
Author: Danielle Dickson
Blurb:

I’ve always treated life like a balancing act, standing on a thin line between order and chaos.
One wrong move and I’ll fall, losing all sense of control.
Then she happens.
One night of unadulterated sex blurs the line and sends me running toward a release, but I know I can’t stop there.
After a lifetime of chasing highs, she’s my newest addiction.
And I need a hit, no matter the cost.

**18+ advised due to sexual content; including MFM.

Review:
Taylor meets Zander and Kai at the new years eve party she threw for her work. Zander and Kai have known each other for seven years. Taylor went to school to be a designer, but hasn't moved up from the assistant position in over three years. Zander is opening an new gym and is looking for a designer- causing him to run into Taylor again.
Will Zander finally let her in, and give up a little of the control he has over his life?
I really enjoyed this story. I really liked Zander- and even liked Kai. The story was sexy, and fun. I give it 4⭐ out of 5⭐. It was a great read, and i cannot wait to read the next book of this series. If you are looking for a short sexy read, with a tattooed, brooding male, and a little MFM action, then this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment