Monday, April 30, 2018

Book Tag: April Wrap Up

Every month i was planning on doing a monthly wrap up, and recap the books i read for the month, along with my top reads. My top reads for March were Limelight by Alyson Santos,  the Royals series by Erin Watt and the Wild Ones series by CM Owens. Seriously, I loved them all. (You can find my full recap Here).

For April I read 10 books.

The first book I read was Spider by Ilsa Madden-Mills. I'm not going to lie, I totally one clicked this book because of the cover, but I absolutely loved it. I gave it 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ review

After finishing up Spider I read an arc for the Art of Dating by Ellie Messe. Seriously, she is an amazing breakout author, and both her books that are out now are worth the read. The Art of Dating was such a fun read and I loved it. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ review 

After that I jumped into Lets Get Textual and I Wanna Text You Up both by Teagan Hunter. My nerd-heart fell in Love with both Zach and Caleb. Both books were funny, and sweet, and I was so in love and finished both in one night! 
Lets get Textual- 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ review
I Wanna Text You Up- 4.5⭐ our of 5⭐ review

Then I read the End Zone by LJ Shen. I don't normally read Sports romances, but I love LJ Shen's writing. And it also had a bonus epilogue for Vicious. I absolutely love Vicious! Haha. 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review 

After finishing the End Zone I read an arc of The Real by Kate Stewart. It was cute, sweet,  sexy and slow-building. I gave it 3.5⭐ out of 5⭐ review

After the Real I Read an Arc of Voyeur by Fiona Cole. It was a sexy, unexpected student-teacher romance that left room for some vulnerability. I definitely loved Callum. 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review

Then i moved onto an arc of 13 by Rhonda James which is the next book in her List series. If you remembered I loved 21, and wanted to read more from this author. 13 had more than just the hot musician, but that definitely didn't hurt. It was cute, sweet, sexy, and more! 4.5 ⭐ out of 5⭐ review

Then I jumped into an arc of Needing Him by Kennedy Fox. Seriously, I love Kennedy Fox's books. They hold a special place in my heart being that they made me jump head first into romance with their Checkmate Duet Series books. And after that I haven't looked back. They are definitely a auto-buy author for me. And this is no different. I don't normally read southern romance books, but after diving into Taming Him, which was the first Bishop Brothers series book, i couldn't wait until Needing Him. It follows the sexy cowboy doc himself Evan. It was filled right up with a one-night stand, enemies to lovers, office romance. Ugh, and that ending... 5⭐ out of 5⭐ review

After I finished Needing Him I started Fumbled Hearts by Meagan Brandy. If you don't alreasy know, I am not a huge sports fan. I don't watch, listen or read it. But i decided to give Fumbled Hearts a chance. And i enjoyed it way more than i thought i would. This book made me feel, which I absolutely love a book to be able to do. 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review 

I started out strong, but slowed down towards the end. The last week or so, i didn't read anything, i had worked so hard to reorganize my kindle- then the stupid thing lost all my hard work. So i give up there, haha. Back to reading out of chaos i guess. 
I do already have a list of books going on what I plan to read in May, so hopefully I can jump right back into reading in the next couple days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment