Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Lucky Scars


COVER REVEAL
Title: Lucky Scars
Author: Kerry Heavens
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Rebel Graphics
Release Date: July 3, 2018

BLURB

Not every love story begins with a fiery explosion of lust.
Some are tiny embers of hope that smoulder slowly until the stars align…

I’d been living in a bubble.
It was meant to protect me from the things in life that hurt. 
I could live, I could laugh, but at least I didn’t have to love.
Loving was dangerous and I would never do it again.

It was working just fine, until the bubble burst.
It let in danger.
It let in light.
It let in…him.

Unknowingly I’d been living in the dark, feeling my way. 
He filled my world with starlight. 
He showed me how to move on to the next level.
He made me feel again.

I thought the wounds from the past would never fully heal,
But perhaps they only heal when the time is right.

Sometimes you just have to thank your lucky scars.




PRE-ORDER LINKS





AUTHOR BIO

London born indie author, iPhone addict & general ray of sunshine! Kerry writes: sometimes sweet, sometimes not, often funny, always hot, real romance, dirty romcoms and other such smut.


AUTHOR LINKS

Book+Main Bites: https://bookandmainbites.com/Kerryheavens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...