Friday, July 27, 2018

Reread: Crowned With Guilt

Title: Crowned With Guilt
Series: Remember the Reaper
Author: S.K. Rose

Blurb:

As a child, I discovered a castle.
It became a sanctuary from the nightmare that was my life, but my fairytale truly began when he found me.
The boy with green eyes and crooked smile.
The boy with stories and an imagination that could take us far, far away.

In our castle he was the prince, and I the princess.
For the first time in my life I was safe, happy.
I was loved.
But every fairytale has a villain, ours would be no different.
I just never expected the villain to be me.

Review:

God. I absolutely love this book. Even the second time around my emotions are running wild. I love the characters. I love this story. And I cannot wait for more.

Tessa's life has been hell, until the day she meets the boy next door. For the first time she felt safe, happy and loved. But life isn't a fairy tale and there is no happily ever after for this broken princess.

When tragedy strikes again in Tessa's life- she becomes known as the Reaper.

And like the first time I read this book I was immediately drawn in from the beginning and went through a whirlwind of emotions. I still absolutely loved & with the characters. This book is still flipping amazing. And I still messaged the author to yell at her despite knowing the outcome.

If you haven't read this book yet, what the hell are you waiting for? Seriously, get on that. Buy this book. Bump it up on your TBR. And let the words consume you.

Still 5 mind blowing ⭐ out of 5⭐

First review of CWG

Author Spotlight - S.K. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment