Skip to main content

Release Blitz: Ripped - the Price of Loyalty



RELEASE BLITZ
Title: Ripped – The Price of Loyalty
Series: Everhide Rockstar Romance Series #1
Author: Tania Joyce
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: August 2, 2018


BLURB

From an Amazon bestselling author comes a story of friendship, music, and undying loyalty … and how hiding the truth can break more than hearts apart.

Gemma loves Hunter. Kyle loves Gemma. Hunter loves himself.

Gemma Lonsdale sings lead alongside her two best friends, Kyle McIntyre and Hunter Collins, in world-famous rock band, Everhide. Life in the public eye can be humiliating with the paparazzi tracking their every move. Having a boyfriend is not an option. But everything changes when Gemma develops feelings for one of her fellow band members.

One impetuous decision alters their lives forever. True love is hidden behind lies. Friendships are tested. Careers are at risk. What lengths will Gemma go to, to protect the band? Will more than music, loyalty and hearts be ripped apart?

Gemma.

Hunter and Kyle are my best friends. We are Everhide, a world-famous rock band.

Music is our life. Our friendship is unbreakable.

Kyle is my rock. My four-four common time. The one I can always rely on.

But Hunter? Hunter is something else.

He’s a playboy. Hot as hell. The one who makes me laugh.

During our last world tour, something changed. He entered my dreams—my hot dreams. They wouldn’t stop.

Now, I want him to be more than just my friend.

But I’m scared.

Scared that being with him will destroy our band. Our careers. Our friendship.

And if I hurt Kyle, I’d never be able to live with myself.

Kyle

There is only one thing I love more than music, and that’s Gemma.

I never saw it coming. Gemma and Hunter?

It ripped my heart in two.

But I won’t ever stand in the way of their happiness.

I’d do anything for her. For Hunter.

My loyalty will never falter.

Even if it means hiding my true feelings.

I can do this.

I can keep my love for Gemma a secret.

I’ll never miss a beat.

Right?

One band. Three friends. Their passion for music binds them together but may also rip them apart. The angst and slow-burn love in RIPPED - The Price of Loyalty will make your pulse race and your heart ache. If you like bad girl/bad boy rock stars, sexy seduction, and heart-wrenching love stories, download RIPPED - The Price of Loyalty now.




PURCHASE LINKS

Google Play: http://bit.ly/2thjHrG


TRAILER

Direct Link:


PLAYLIST

Direct Link:




PRAISE FOR RIPPED


“Freaking. Amazing. If you didn’t get it Everhide, freaking rock, and I don’t mean just musically. But this story was so. Freaking. Amazing. Tania has blown this series starter out of the water.” – Debbie


“What an amazing start to a series! … I loved the way that Tania wrote this with just the right amount of suspense to keep you hanging on, you don't want to put it down.” – Lee Ann


“Ripped is a fantastic start to this new series by Tania Joyce. It was a quick and easy read, which I devoured in one sitting.” – Meredith



AUTHOR BIO


Published in 2015 with Momentum Books (Pan MacMillan), Tania Joyce is an author of contemporary and new adult romance novels. Her stories thread romance, drama and passion into beautiful locations ranging from the dazzling lights and the glitter of New York, to the rural countryside of the Hunter Valley..


She’s widely traveled, has a diverse background in the corporate world and has a love for shopping, shoes and shiraz.


Tania draws on her real-life experiences and combines them with her very vivid imagination to form the foundation of her novels. She likes to write about strong-minded, career-oriented heroes and heroines that go through drama-filled hell, have steamy encounters and risk everything as they endeavor to find their happy-ever-after.


AUTHOR LINKS


Signed Paperbacks: http://bit.ly/2aFdhui
Book Series Website: http://everhide.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...

Review: the Rake

  Title: The Rake Series: Boston Belles Author: LJ Shen Release Date: February 16 This is a DARK, royal standalone and the last book in the Boston Belles series. 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧’𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲. Emmabelle Penrose has cruised through life never needing a man, a plan that has worked stunningly well until about five minutes ago, when she decided she must have a baby. Devon Whitehall is 6’2” of premium DNA, financial security, and British royal titles. Best of all, he fears the one thing she dreads the most: getting hitched. Emmabelle figures it’s a no-brainer when Devon offers his services—sperm and involvement in her future child’s life.  What begins as an innocent, modern-family arrangement, quickly erodes into a web of lies, dark pasts, and unfurled secrets.  Inside this chaos, Emmabelle and Devon a...