Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Book Tag: the Fall Tag

 Fall is my favorite time of year! I love everything from the weather, to the leaves changing color, and the food! Plus there is always fun things to do! So when I seen this tag of course I had to do it! 
I wasn't tagged but I found this tag on  BetweenFoldedPages blog! You can also find it on Boss Girl Blogger   on Twitter. She is the Tag Creator.
Now onto the tag!
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I don't have one. But I love Autumn Court from MLC Co. Also basically anything that smells like apple cinnamon & I'm in heaven! 
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
I guess comfort. I love wearing big sweaters, I love the coolness and crispness in the air. I love the changing and falling leaves. I love getting curled up onder a blanket. I love the food. Fall is my favorite season. I just love everything about it. 
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
I love so many fall/Halloween movies. I basically record the whole 32 days of Halloween on ABC Family (freeform) πŸ˜‚ everything from Nightmare Before Christmas, Caroline, Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice to Hocus Pocus, Halloweenteon, and Casper and everything in between. 
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
My daughter wants to be Jack Skellington, so I am going to be Sally & my fiance is going to be Oogie Boogie. I can't wait! 
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
Uh I don't know if I have one. For clothes I rock hoodies and leggings or sweats pants πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Pumpkin Spice Latte even though I don't drink it. It's basically everywhere the moment September hits. πŸ™„ But I love apple cider! Both hot and cold versions. 
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
See number 5. Haha. Give me a hoodie and I'm happy. 
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Apple pie! I don't eat or drink pumpkin anything. 
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
Carving or decorating pumpkins. Going to the corn maze. And just recently added pumpkin inferno where they carve, decorate, and light thousands of pumpkins and it's just simply amazing! Plus of course dressing up and trick or treating! Oh and watching Halloween movies, and listening to Halloween music. Everything. Just everything. Haha. 
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
OMG Yes! If it was fall all year long it would be perfect! My allergies are a pain in spring and winter is too cold and summer is too hot. Give me fall and I'm happy and in my element! 
I tag YA on my MindBookmark your thoughtsRattle the stars and anyone else who wants to participate! 
Thank you for checking out my page! πŸ’™
What is your favorite thing about fall? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment