Saturday, November 17, 2018

Review: Where Good Girls go to Die

Title: Where Good Girls go to Die
Author: Holly Renee
Blurb:

It was a bad idea from the beginning.

He was my brother's best friend and the definition of unavailable.

But I didn't care.

I had loved him for as long as I could remember.

He was worth the risk. He was worth everything.

But then he broke my heart as easily as I fell for him. He watched me fall, spiraling out of control, and as I reached for him, he wasn't there to catch me.

So I ran.

Four years later, I never expected to see him again.

He was still my brother's best friend, and he was more unavailable than ever.

He looked every bit the bad boy I knew he was, covered in tattoos and a crooked smile.

Guarding my heart from him was top priority because Parker James was where good girls go to die.

Unfortunately for him, I wasn't a good girl anymore.

Review:

"She was chaos and madness, her heart never sitting still for long, and when I was with her everything else crumbled away and I felt like I was home."

Live ran away from home, under the guise of going away to college. But while at her new job, she was sent out to dance for a bachelor party- only to come face to face with firmiliar green eyes. Green eyes she would know anywhere. Green eyes she once loved. Her brothers best friend...
Parker was at his bachelor party, soon to be married when a blast from his past came waltzing out on that stage. He can't take his eyes off her, glad her brother is bringing her back home. But since she walked back in his life, things have become more complicated. His wife was safe, Liv was wild. And it seems he hasn't stopped loving her.
With love, heartbreak, lies and secrets and Parker soon to be married, is there any hope for Liv and Parker?
IIlove siblings best friend stories, and I  enjoy Liv & Parker's story. I enjoyed the push and pull, the drama and angst. If you are looking for a good siblings best friend romance or second chance romance then you should pick up this book. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐.

No comments:

Post a Comment