Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Book Tag: November Wrap Up

Every month i was planning on doing a monthly wrap up, and recap the books i read for the month, along with my top reads. My top reads for October were Can't Text This by Teagan Hunter and Wilder by C.M. Owens 
Seriously, I loved them all. (You can find my full recap Here).
In November I read a total of 09  books.

I started the month with Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M Orgeron & Kate Stewart. 

This book was an emotional ride from beginning to end. I sat here in tears as I read over the words on my Kindle. I sat here gripping my chest as I felt the emotions swarming inside me. I love a book that can make me feel, and this is it.
Honestly I loved it.
If you love military romance,
If you love love-triangles,
If you love angst, or books brimming with emotion then you need to read this book!!
5⭐ out of 5⭐. Review



Then I moved on to I Dare You by Shantel Tessier. 
It was a great read, full of twists and turns, and keep me on my toes never knowing what to expect. I loved it! 5⭐ out of 5⭐.Review

Then I jumped into Falling For the Playboy by Kennedy Fox. 
It was a fun, quick read and I was able to finish it in one day, picking it up whenever I had a spare moment. Some moments actually made me laugh, and some moments were touching. I loved that two very different personalities were able to find some coming ground, and then some. 4.5 ⭐ out of 5 ⭐. Review

Then I read Outside the Lines by Emily Goodwin.
I enjoyed this book. This was a quick, light, fun read, .and exactly what I was looking for. 4⭐ out of 5⭐. Review


Then I read Where Good Girls Go to Die by Holly Renee. 

I love siblings best friend stories, and inciuding this one. I enjoyed the push and pull, the drama and angst. If you are looking for a good siblings best friend romance or second chance romance then you should pick up this book. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐.Review


After that I immediately jumped into Where Bad Girls go to Fall by Holly Renee. 
I loved this book. It was a friends to lovers romance. And I loved the chemistry and dynamics of the characters. The push and pull. The chase. This was a fun quick and sexy read, that I enjoyed. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐. Review

After I finished that, I jumped into Side Hustle by Emily Goodwin. 
I honestly loved this book. It was a little bit forbidden, a little bit fun, and a little bit sweet. I loved the characters. Perfect book to read this season under a cozy blanket with a cup of tea. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐Review


After that I read Veracity by S.M. Shade. 
I really enjoyed this book. It's a different take on the rockstar romance, and this is book 2 in the Jilted series and follows the events from Duplicity. I still loved the characters, and loved seeing how their story goes. It still brought out a few emotions, and was such a great read. I stayed up way too late just to finish it, but enjoyed every minute with these characters. 4⭐ out of 5⭐.Review

Then I jumped into Where Bad Boys Are Ruined by Holly Renee. 
I absolutely adored this book. It was sweet, funny, and sexy and was a quick enough read to read in one night. I loved the dynamics between the characters. Loved the bad boy and sweet girl story line. It was a great read. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐Review

How many books did you read in November? What was your top reads of November? 

No comments:

Post a Comment