Friday, December 7, 2018

Reread: Crowned With Guilt

Title: Crowned With Guilt
Series: Remember the Reaper Duet
Author: S.K. Rose
Blurb:

As a child, I discovered a castle.
It became a sanctuary from the nightmare that was my life, but my fairytale truly began when he found me.
The boy with green eyes and crooked smile.
The boy with stories and an imagination that could take us far, far away.

In our castle he was the prince, and I the princess.
For the first time in my life I was safe, happy.
I was loved.
But every fairytale has a villain, ours would be no different.
I just never expected the villain to be me.

Review:
Yes I reread this book again, because book two Cleansed With Fire is being released Dec 20th and I wanted this story fresh in my mind.
Even after multiple rereads (in the same second half of the year no less) this story is still one of my all time favorites. It is still heartbreakingly beautiful. And I still absolutely love it.
It follows Tessa who has been dealt a shitty hand in life. The story draws you in right from the beginning. You're heart goes out to Tessa and everything she had been through.
The first time Tessa meets the boy next door she feels something other than despair. She feels hope. She feels cared for.
And this book sends you on a emotional rollercoaster of a ride.
And if you haven't read this book yet, go do so now! Still an amazing 5⭐ read and I cannot wait to see what happens to these characters. And cannot wait to see what else this author has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment