Sunday, December 30, 2018

Book Tag: Top reads of 2018

Hi guys!
It's time to announce my top reads of 2018.
2018 was full of many amazing reads! I read 101 books this year, and broke down my favorites to 15.

In no particular order my favorite reads of 2018 include

* Crowned With Guilt and Cleansed With Fire by S.K. Rose. I LOVED these books! Such amazing emotional YA/NA romance reads!

* The Wrong Blaze by Meagan Brandy. If you love angst with your romance then you will love this!

* Midnight Blue, Bane, and Dirty Headlines by LJ Shen. She is the queen of writing assholes. Bane continues the Sinners of Saints series of standalones, and Midnight Blue is a Rockstar romance, and Dirty Headlines is a workplace romance.

*The Royals series by Erin Watt. More YA/NA angsty romance filled with drama.

*A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas. I loved returning to the fae world she beautifully created.

*Dawson Family Series by Emily Goodwin. Best friends younger sister? Check. Surprise pregnancy? Check. And a huge loving family? Double check. And that is just book 1 & 2! Book 3 follows a con artist nanny, working for a cop.

*The Bishop Brothers series by Kennedy Fox. Seriously, if you love southern romances these are for you!

* The Texting series by Teagan Hunter. I love these romantic comedies so much! Let's Get Textual is a romance that began with a text from a wrong number. I Wanna Text You Up is a roamnce between roommates. And Can't Text This is a teacher and her student's stingle dad.

*Violent Circle series and Jilted series by S.M. Shade. Scarlet Toys, Frat House, and Clean Start are all laugh out loud romantic comedies that are a must read. Duplicity and Feracity is a Rockstar romance with a twist.

*Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M Orgeron & Kate Stewart. Such a emotional read beginning to end.

*Limelight by Alyson Santos. An emotionally charged rockstar romance.

*I Dare You by Shantel Tessier is another YA/NA romance filled with drama beginning to end.

(Not pictured)
* The Wild Ones series by CM Owens. Another romantic comedy about a small town filled with crazy fun.

*Someone Else's Ocean by Kate Stewart. Another great emotional read.

*Dirty Deeds series by J. Daniels. Absolutely loved Four Letter Word (another wrong number text book), Hit the Spot (enemies to lovers), and Bad For You (friends to lovers/single parent romance).

*Voyuer by Fiona Cole. Talk about a steamy student teacher romance.

*Broken by Ellie Messe. Okay so this was one of last year's favorites, but I did reread it this year and still honestly love it! Plus, Famished came out this year (I haven't grabbed my copy yet, but I cannot wait to jump into it for 2019!)


Honerable Mentions:
Some fantastic honerable Mentions include (in no particular order)

*Four Day Fling by Emma Hart. Another romantic comedy of what happens when you bring a one night stand to your sisters wedding.

*We Are The Stars by Teagan Hunter. Another great YA/NA romance.

*Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa. A YA/NA urban fantasy novel.

*Miss and Gent by Harloe Rae. A couple great small town romances.

*No One But Us by Elizabeth O'Roark. A best friends sibling's slow burn romance.

(Not pitcured)
*Fumbled Hearts & Defenseless Hearts by Meagan Brandy. YA/NA sports romance.

Okay so I may have fibbed slightly when I said I had narrowed down my choices to just fifteen 😬😬 but can you blame me? 2018 was filled with so many great reads!!

And a few books I am looking forward to reading in 2019 include:

*Famished by Ellie Messe.
*The Kiss Thief by LJ Shen
*Boys of Brayshaw High by Meagan Brandy
*Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
*A Deal for Three by Halie Fewkes
*All saints high books by LJ Shen
*The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
*Text Me Baby One More Time by Teagan Hunter

Did you have any favorites? Drop them in the comments below, I am always looking to add to my never ending TBR pile! 😉😂😂
Also, you can drop in your 2019 anticipated reads as well!

Want to learn more about some of the books I mentioned?
Check out my 2018 wrap up which will drop you to links of each review.
Or you can check out my Author directory which will have a bunch of links to their pages (which I will continue to be adding to! 😉) so you can give them a follow, or check out more info and books!

Like the photos you see here?
Follow my Instagram for more! 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment