Skip to main content

Review: I Dream Of Spiders


Title: I Dream Of Spiders
Author: Elle Keating
Release Date: March 26



The move to the remote town of Quarry Hill, Pennsylvania was supposed to help Griffin McGuire start over and forget the two people who betrayed him. As a paramedic at the local hospital, he would still have to interact with people, but the rest of the time he could hole himself away in the secluded cabin he was renting. It was perfect. For the first time in over a year, he felt like he could finally breathe.

That was until he met her.

A woman who doesn’t know her own name or why she was covered in blood and standing in the middle of the road when he found her. Griffin knows he should contact the police, but something is preventing him from going to the authorities. It doesn’t take long for him to realize that he was correct in trusting his instincts. Every time she falls asleep, she dreams and another memory is unlocked. Memories that are horrific and make him want to protect and hide her from the world.


Griffin moves to a small Pennsylvanian town, to get away from his past. What he didn't expect is to meet a girl covered in blood standing in the middle of the road, who doesn't even know her own name. Griffin trys to help her recover her memories piece by piece. What happened to her? What was she running from? And why did she say no police, before she tried running from him?
This romantic thriller was filled with so many questions that you had to continue reading to find the answers to. Does the unknown girl ever get her memories back? And why did Griffin feel the need to live secluded in the woods away from town, and people? You have to pick up this story to find the answers to these, and so many more questions. It was suspenseful, and a little dark and twisted. 4⭐ out of 5⭐.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...