Sunday, September 22, 2019

Review: Reign of Brayshaw

Title: Reign of Brayshaw
Series: Brayshaw High
Author: Meagan Brandy
Release Date: October 3rd

Blurb:

“Trust only those who earn it.”

A sentiment I follow without direction but holds more consequence than ever before.

One decision, five lives, three futures.
This is what’s at stake.

One night, one choice, four broken Brayshaws.
That is where we’re headed.

Unless I stop it.
I 𝘩𝘒𝘷𝘦 to stop it.

I have to remind him of what he’s chosen to forget.

My town. My choice. π˜”π˜Ί ending.

---
This is the third book in the Brayshaw Series, and the conclusion of Maddoc and Raven's story.

Review:

Oh my freaking God! Where do I even begin with this book?!
Boys of Brayshaw High and Trouble at Brayshaw High MUST BE READ FIRST. Reign of Brayshaw picks up where trouble ends! And those that think they are ready? Buckle up. It's one hell of a crazy ass ride!
I reread both Boys & Trouble to prepare for this book, and I still wasn't ready!
I was hooked from the very beginning. I couldn't put it down and stayed up until well past 2 am finishing this book, knowing damn well I was getting up with my daughter this morning. But. It. Was. So. Worth. It. I don't regret a second of it. And I finished and had no words. None. No idea what I was going to write for a review. The book was just so fucking Amazing and Meagan hit it out of the park. Not only is the cover stunning, but God, the story. This story. I did not want it to end. I felt every single emotion. All the twists and turns. Secrets and revelations. Choices that could change their lives forever. Every fucking thing. These characters are underneath my skin and embedded in my heart, and my soul. I love love love Raven, and Maddoc, and Captain, and Royce. I love that they would do anything for each other- protect one another. They found family in one another.
These books are must reads. If you haven't started these books yet, I highly recommend them. These books are fan-freaking-tastic. I am not ready to leave these characters yet- I will never be ready and I cannot wait to see what else Meagan has in store for us. 5 Raven is Queen ⭐ out of 5 ⭐.

No comments:

Post a Comment