Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Book Tag: December Wrap Up

Hi everyone!!

Can you believe that December is over?! That 2019 is over?! Where has the year gone? The DECADE?!
How was everyone's December in books? How was your holidays if you celebrated? Get any bookish related gifts this year?
I got a stack of 12 books, plus a Nightmare Before Christmas Monopoly game, a book light and a air fryer and pressure cooker! So I will be reading and eating good coming into 2020! 😍😍

Sorry I haven't been as active this month. I am still in a book funk thanks to my depression and anxiety. My daughter caught a stomach bug from school and was out for three days giving it to us, plus of course the holidays were pretty hectic. And that isn't slowing down anytime soon with my birthday on the way (January 3rd) and my daughter's birthday couple weeks later... But I am trying to get into posting and reading more again. 
I haven't read as much as I would have liked, this month but I have read 5 books which brings my total up to 89 books. I may not have hit my high goal of 100 books but I surpassed my low goal and am still proud of everything I have accomplished & found many favorites for the year! (You can check out my top reads of 2019 here). 


The Punk and the Plaything is the third installment in the When Rivals Play series.
The Punk and the Plaything follows Jamie and Barbette.
Jamie is Ever's cousin. With tattoos, piercings and a attitude to match- he is a punk. Who has his mind set on getting his revenge on Bee. When Jamie first came to town he laid eyes on a tomboy- a girl who not only ran with the boys but ran the boys. A girl out of his wildest dreams. She stole his heart- before shattering it, and now that Jamie is back, he is set on getting his revenge on her. Review



Troy's relationship with Clarissa began on a lie- one that could cost her her job. She was a teacher, and Troy was a student. When their one night of blurred lines- and limbs- ended in a pregnancy Clarissa had to make a choice. For her, and her son. But now Troy wants back into their lives, Clarissa must decide if she will let him, or if she will continue to resent him. Review


Possesed by the Devil is an enemies to lovers romance filled with dark delicious angst.
Angel is one of the top demon hunters around. When she has a blade in hand, she comes alive. Hunting demons is more than just a job for her, it's everything. Until the King of Hell himself turns up thinking he owns her and dragging her to hell. Review


Champagne Wishes follows Cali- and her recent breakup from her ex Dusty looking to head somewhere new for New Year's, ending up in Chicago with her best friend Danica. They end up kissing the first guys they see at the strike of midnight. Review


Dove Hendry has lived a life in the dark, afraid of the shadows that always lurked in the corners, until the day she was captured. Now she is thrust into a world of mayhem and sin, trying to survive.
Kingston Axton is more than what he seems. He is dark, and alluring like a monster under the bed. He is part of the Brothers in Midnight Mayhem but there is secrets lurking beneath the surface. And he hasn't decided if he wants Dove dead, or alive and for himself yet... Review


What December releases have you added to your TBR? What was your favorite read of December? Let me know in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment