Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Review: Possessed by the Devil


Title: Possessed by the Devil
Series: the Captive Collection
Author: Nicola Rose



He watches me from the shadows. No, not from the shadows… he IS the shadows.
My name is Angel and I’ve been hunting demons my whole life, sending them back to the festering pit they crawled from. To most hunters, it’s just a job. To me, it’s everything. I come alive with a blade in my hand, only feeling at peace when everything else is chaos.
My problem?
The King of Hell thinks he owns me.
Lucifer is a storm. He crashes into my life after brewing on the horizon all these years, finally unleashing himself upon me and obliterating everything I thought real.
He drags me to Hell and I’m lost. My own inner demons thrive in this place of sin and pain. My dark heart and traitorous body begin to agree that I’m his, but I know better than to listen to that pair.
Game on, Lucifer. I’m going to destroy you.

The Captive Collection
A collection of dark and steamy reads spanning different genres. Each is a complete standalone, but they do have one thing in common — they’re centered around a dark and angsty enemies-to-lovers / forbidden romance captive situation with badboys and anti-heroes!



Angel is one of the top demon hunters around. When she has a blade in hand, she comes alive. Hunting demons is more than just a job for her, it's everything. Until the King of Hell himself turns up thinking he owns her and dragging her to hell.
Posseses by the Devil is an enemies to lovers romance filled with dark delicious angst. Nicola does it again with this one! I loved her Elwood Legacy trilogy and this one is just as dark and just as delicious.
Angel is strong and tough as nails. She hunts down any demon that crosses her path. But what is she to do when she's on Lucifer's radar? He thinks he owns her, and wants nothing more than for her to submit and obey. Will these two find what they desire, or will they end up killing each other first? Grab your copy of this angsty paranormal romance today to find out! 4.5 devilish ⭐'s out of 5⭐.







No comments:

Post a Comment