Saturday, November 21, 2020

Review: Heart Stopper

 


Title: Heart Stopper

Series: Rebels of Rushmore

Author: Michelle Hercules

Release Date: December 3rd




Blurb:


Troy Alexander is sex on a stick and every girl’s dream at John Rushmore University. He’s also the bane of my existence.

Our meet-cute wasn’t exactly cute. He called me a nerd, and I accused him of slacking off on the field. Now, we have to live together.

I’m supposed to try to play nice to keep a roof over my head. Not in my nature. Our arrangement could be a living hell, but slowly, I realize the worst thing he ever did wasn’t calling me names. It was making me see there’s more to him under the surface. And now, I’m screwed.

*Heart Stopper is an enemies-to-lovers college sports romance filled with banter, pranks, and off the charts chemistry that will make you swoon.




Review:


Where do I begin with this one?

So right off the bat the cover caught my eye and I was definitely wanting to check it out after the blurb! I love a good enemies to lovers romance. And this didn't disappoint!

Troy Alexander was the hottest guy in school- too bad he was also the bane of Charlie's existence. The first time they met, they had it out for each other, and it only got worse as time went on. But as fate would have it, they ended up roommates. Hate, banter, pranks, and hilarity follows. But what happens when Charlie realizes there is more to Troy then what she initially thought?

This was a fun read and exactly what I needed. It was enemies to lovers college sport romance filled with banter, and pranks, but so much more. I enjoyed reading Tory and Charlie's story. Everything from their back and forth, and angst to the sex, and drama and everything in between. If your looking for a quick enemies to lovers romance, then pick up this book! 4⭐ out of 5 ⭐.



No comments:

Post a Comment