Skip to main content

Review: Dare series collection

 


Title: Dare Series Collection

Author: Shantel Tessier

Release Date: December 11th


The Dare series is a dark high school bully romance collection containing I Dare You, I Promise You, If You Dare and bonus content. 




Links:


𝐀𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐁𝐑 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

https://bit.ly/2JUW1W5


Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3ePYInt

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3kqrM5P

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2Uv0aSV

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2UfPffo




I Dare You:



Blurb:


What do you do when the devil has you in his sights? 

You show him that you can play his game. 

Austin Lowes is new to town. She's running from a mom who hates her to her dad who cares nothing about her. Only a few months and she will be free, or at least, that's what she hopes ... until she meets him. 

Cole Reynolds is the devil disguised as a man. He wants her fear, he wants her blood, and he wants her soul. 

Just a little game, he says, I dare you. 

Will Austin survive him, or will she lose herself and the game? 

Secrets are revealed and justice will be served, but at what cost? 

Who survives and who doesn't?





To this day I still absolutely love I Dare You and Cole and Austin's story! It is a dark bully romance, filled with hate, twist, turns, angst and more. 
Cole was dark, twisted and broken, and Austin was stubborn, strong, and wouldn't go down without a fight. 5 ⭐ out of 5⭐. 


I Promise You:



Blurb:

It was supposed to be a game.
I Dare You.
We bought her in 'cause I wanted to play with her.
Destroy her.
But plans change and she got caught in the cross fire.
Then I did something far worse. I fell in love with her, but she doesn't know I still have secrets.
Ones that could rip us all apart.
We're sharks.
Raised to hunt and kill.
We take what we want without asking.
We've never needed permission before, so I'm not about to start now.
You think you know everything, but we're about to do what we do best and prove you wrong- I Promise You!





I Promise You follows mostly Cole and Deke's POV following what happens in I Dare You. I fell deeper for Cole and was excited to see more of Deke & the other GWS. It's dark and twisted and 5 ⭐ out of 5⭐. 



If You Dare:




Blurb:

The game was over. The dares were getting old, and the secrets were piling up faster than the bodies.

But someone had other plans. They wanted to play a new game.

Becky Holt was the love of his life until he found out what she was hiding. Now he wants to seek his revenge in the most daring way.

Deke Biggs has always been a shark. He's not afraid to kill, and he's about to become her worst nightmare.

But there's a new player, and she plans on taking everything, no matter what the cost.

Try to beat him- If You Dare!

Who will win and who will lose?







If you dare follows Deke's story and takes place after I Promise You. It was dark, twisted & full of revelations. I loved it, along with seeing Cole and Austin again. 5 ⭐ out of 5⭐. 



Bonus Content:



I absolutely loooovvveedd seeing more of the GWS in the bonus content. It brought out emotions and was short but definitely not sweet- and I loved every second of it! 5⭐ out of 5⭐. 


If you love dark bully romances you need to pick up these books and let these sharks devour you. They are dark, twisted, bloody and perfect. 5 ⭐ out of 5 ⭐. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...