Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Review: Oops

 


Title: Oops

Author: DL Gallie

Release Date: January 11


Cover Designer: Tash Drake, Outlined with Love Designs



I’ve had a crush on Lawson O’Connor since forever but it can never be, he’s my older brother’s best friend.


I always thought the feelings were one-sided but recently, I’m beginning to suspect otherwise. 


A subtle touch here. 

An inappropriate comment there.

A smoldering look.

A sexy wink.


And then it happens, we hook up. 


It’s everything I ever imagined and more but we can never be, can we?



Mia has been crushing on her brothers best friend for years. During wedding season, when all their friends were getting married, Lawson started flirting back. What started as an innocent touch here and wink there, landed them in bed together. But it could never go beyond one hook up... Right?

Okay, what can I say about Oops?

It is a brothers best friend romance. Short, sweet and cute.

Mia has always had a thing for her older brothers best friend. But because of the bro-code, where sisters were definitely off limits, nothing could ever happen.

But in a turn of events in the midst of attending their friends' wedding, Lawson started flirting back. One thing led to another, and oops... Mia and Lawson slept together.

The book was short, I read it within a couple hours. Sweet, and cute- I love the siblings best friend trope. This book was light and fun. A good quick read that I enjoyed. 3.5 ⭐ out of 5⭐.






Pre-Order Link: http://mybook.to/oops

No comments:

Post a Comment