Skip to main content

Review: Twisted Ginni

 


Title: Twisted Ginni

Author: Nicola Rose

Release Date: January 12th



Some call me Djinn. Some call me Genie. Some call me Demon.


I only ever get to call them one thing — Master.


Only, this time, it's not one master, it's three. 


Three beautifully haunted and damaged men, fleeing from the satanic cult that raised them. The apocalypse is coming, horsemen and all. If they don't stop it, their bodies will become nothing more than meat-suits to demon lords. Demons that are already seeping into their beings, battling for control.


Can I help them? 


Well, that depends on how nicely they treat me. You see, I'm not a very good genie. I don’t like following orders, I’m partial to twisting up my owner’s emotions for kicks, and I'm running from my own apocalyptic fate  — an eternity in purgatory for the crime of murdering a previous owner. Oops.


They’re about to learn that summoning me brings a whole lot of fresh hell with it. If any of us survive this mess, it’ll be a miracle.


Twisted Ginni is a full-length standalone Why-Choose romance. It contains graphic content only suitable for mature readers.



Ohhhh my!!

Who here loves the why-choose of Reverse-Harem? Who here loves the dark and dirty paranormal romance?

I know I do on both accounts, and if you do too, then seriously preorder your copy of this book today!!

I'm talking demons, and genies, and crazy satanic cults all wrapped up in one sinfully delicious novel.

Three hauntedly beautiful men on the run. From a satanic cult, and the apocalypse that is quickly approaching. One Djinn who was forced into their servitude, to help but also has trouble following her wherever she goes. Can she help save these broken men from their fates?

Seriously you guys! I am fairly new to RH, only having read a handful of them up to this point. But I love Nicola's books. How they are raw, dark, dirty and delicious, and this definitely fit the bill. Demons are one of my favorite paranormal creatures, but loved the idea of a genie- not having read one before- and loved watching her form to life on the pages.

Ginni was forever walking the balance of good and evil- she doesn't particularly like following orders, and twists up the commands, to mess with her masters. She is sarcastic and sassy, and more then the boys bargained for.

Andras, Phoenix, and Sam were trying to flee their trouble- not knowing they invited trouble in when they summoned the Genie. Each one harboring something dark within. And if the darkness takes over, it will be hell on earth... Literally. 4 sinful ⭐ out of 5 ⭐.







TEASERS/QUOTES:

She was supposed to belong to us, but I was starting to think this was all some elaborate trick. It was the other way around. We’d handed ourselves over to her.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“You want me to fuck you, Ginni?”


“God, yes!” I spun around, seizing his mouth with a ferocious kiss.


He pulled away, just enough that I could see the darkening in his eyes. The shadows that danced in their haunted depths, swirling in a way that no human eyes should. “Do you have any idea how dangerous a request that is?”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Everyone has a limit to what they can take. I bet I could find yours in minutes.” My hand went to her throat again, fingers splayed under her chin. Not hard. Not cutting off the air this time. Just firm enough to stir my cock. “Fall into my snares, little genie, and you won’t make it out again. No one ever does.”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




AMAZON US:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P24J8WH

AMAZON UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08P24J8WH

GOODREADS:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/56029690-twisted-ginni

BOOKBUB:  https://www.bookbub.com/books/twisted-ginni-by-nicola-rose

UNIVERSAL LINK: https://books2read.com/u/mdnDg5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...