Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Review: Crave Thy Neighbor

 


Title: Crave Thy Neighbor

Series: Roommate Romps

Author: Teagan Hunter

Release Date: April 8th



Don’t fall for your roommate…especially when it’s only temporary.

Nolan Brooks is off limits.
Sure, he’s insanely attractive and funny and I might have almost gone home with him one night to relieve a little stress.
Big deal.

It was all just a momentary lapse in judgment…just like the kiss we shared.

He’s my temporary roommate while I wait for my new apartment to be ready. That’s it.
He’s doesn’t do relationships, and he doesn’t do attachments.

So what if I have a crush on him? We’ll only be there for two months.
Surely I can survive that long.



When Maya is in a jam, she needs a temporary roommate. One who is off limits. It doesn't matter that she almost accidentally gone home with him before she knew who he was. It doesn't matter that he is funny and insanely attractive. Or that they kissed. He is off limits. And their rooming together is temporary until Maya can get her own place. He doesn't do relationships or attachments. Maya may have a crush on him, but it's just two months and surely she could survive that time together... Right?

I loved this book. It was light, cute, and funny. After both my daughter and me being sick for the past couple days this book was exactly what I needed. I loved Maya & Nolan's story. I loved the back and forth between the characters, and enjoyed the single parent trope. And I loved seeing some of the past characters from the roommate Romps series again. I always look forward to reading Teagan's books, because they always bring a smile to my face and make me swoon. 5 ⭐ out of 5 ⭐. 




Add to your TBR → https://bit.ly/RR_CraveTBR

Pre-order Now → mybook.to/CraveThyNeighbor


No comments:

Post a Comment