Sunday, March 7, 2021

Review: Make You Beg

 


Title: Make You Beg

Author: Shantel Tessier

Release Date: March 12



To the world, she’s known as Henley Greene.

To me, she’s a little doll— a toy to be played with and tossed to the side once no longer wanted. 

She will pay for her betrayal however I deem necessary. 


Imagine living in a constant nightmare where you have no control. Running from someone or something, you can hear him getting closer and feel his breath on your neck. You know that no matter what you do, he’s going to get you. 
He will win.
But I don’t have just one. I have four. 
Ryan Scout, Van Rellik, Dax Monroe, and Grayson Law are the Reapers of Westbrook High, my ex-best friends, and now my biggest enemies. They run the school and own this town. They want nothing more than to make me pay for what I saw that night at Death Valley. A sick and twisted game that leaves me dirty and bruised with torn clothing. 
So how did I fall in love with one?
I was raised to fear the dark side, but he showed me it was in the dark where the truth came to light. He played with me until my body craved his touch. I was going to prove I could be his most trusted servant in every form of the word. Whether kneeling before him or lying on my back, my sole purpose in life was to be his.  
But when you’re a toy everyone likes to play with, you’re bound to end up broken.

Make You Beg: A Dark Bully Romance was previously published in the Bully Me: Class of 2020 Anthology but has now been reworked and expanded into a new full-length story.




"Little doll, little doll come out and play."
Henley was once best friends with the reapers, but that all changed the night she seen something, and said something that she can't take back. Now, the Reapers- Dax, Law, Scout, and Rellik- will have their revenge and turn Henley into a pretty broken toy, one that they can play with however they see fit.
Henley's life went from being perfect to a nightmare after a night at Death Valley. A nightmare that she can't run from or wake up from. Now she is at the Mercy of the Reapers, the ruthless boys who run the school and town. Henley is thrust into a world of darkness, and left wanting and craving the touch of the Reapers. 
I loved this book. I loved the dark twists and turns and left in the unknown and wanting more. More from the Reapers. 
Henley was strong, standing up for what she believed is right, despite being turned on, not only by the town, but her best friends. She was alone. Until they seeked her out, planning their revenge. The only thing she could do, was take whatever they thrown her way, like a good little doll.
The Reapers were cold, calculated, and ruthless. They can make your life hell without touching you, and once you are in their sights, there is no where left to run.
This book was sexy as sin, and had MFM and BDSM elements to it. It was a dark high school bully romance. And I absolutely loved it. Loved the Reapers, and everything this story had to offer. This book kept you on the edge of your seat, with secrets lies, and so much more, having you question everything you think you may know. I couldn't get enough of Law, Dax, Scout, and Rellik. 5⭐ out of 5⭐. 












No comments:

Post a Comment