Skip to main content

Review: the Wrong Blue Eyes

 


Title: The Wrong Blue Eyes

Author: B.B. Reid

Release Date: December 10th



Heat up the holidays with this new forbidden romance from the bestselling author of Fear Me and Lilac.
 
Noelle is far from a good girl. In fact, she can be downright bad.
Everyone she meets adores her wild antics. Well, everyone except for her boyfriend.
When Paxton suggests a trip to Aspen for the weekend, Noelle decides to find that missing spark.
But what Noelle thinks is a romantic getaway turns out to be a party for four.
If two's company and three's a crowd, what do you call a sexy fourth wheel with blue eyes and a killer smile?
Answer: Your boyfriend's twin brother.
 
The Wrong Blue Eyes is a novella and a complete standalone.


Noelle is a party girl. Paxton is on the path to the straight and narrow. They have been together for three years, and are on a Christmas trip to Aspen. What Noelle thought was a romantic getaway for two turns out to be a party of four- with Noelle's best friend Felicity and Paxton's twin brother Nick. 

If you are looking for a quick and steamy read this holiday season, make sure to add The Wrong Blue Eyes to your TBR today! I'm not one to normally read holiday/Christmas-sy books, but I had to grab this one by BB. It was short and spicy, with drama as well. Find out what happens with Noelle, Paxton, Felicity, and Nick in this wintery novel, because you aren't going to want to miss it. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...