Skip to main content

Review: The Deal Dilemma

 


Title: The Deal Dilemma

Author: Meagan Brandy

Release Date: September 23



Ever wonder what would happen if you bribed your brother’s ex-best friend to pop your cherry?


Yeah, me either, but I did it anyway. Now the moody man is madder than ever, but I came prepared to strike a deal. 


One he can’t refuse…


Crew Taylor is the picture of perfection, if gruff, grumpy, and prone to throw a punch is your type. Clearly, it’s mine or I wouldn’t be begging him to bite the bullet and claim my virginity as his own. 


Sure, he’s a bit of a caveman, broody and bossy and oh so naughty, but that’s sort of the point. 

He’s experienced, his heated hazel eyes promising sinful skills in seduction, and I want him to teach me all he knows. 


Lesson by lesson. 

Night after night. 


The problem? 


He says he won’t allow me in his bed … but I wonder what it would take to get him to play in mine a bit?










Oh my goodness! I've been dying to get my hands on another Meagan Brandy book & this one did not disappoint!
Crew is grumpy, gruff, broody, bossy and naughty- and Davis' brother's ex best friend. And even though it's been three years since she last laid eyes on him, she goes to him with an offer she hopes he can't refuse, to pop her cherry. She is hoping his experience can help her lose her V-card, and she wants him to teach her everything he knows. The problem? He doesn't want her in his bed. But can she convince him to play in hers for a bit? 
Seriously, this book had it all. The older brothers ex best friend, and angst. The drama and anticipation. The virgin heroine, and grumpy but possessive hero. The spice and of course the emotion. This book de-freaking-livers! It brings the heat, and brings the gut punch but makes you want to come back for more. I loved every second reading about Crew & Davis. They were a little bit sweet & sassy, a little bit bossy & bratty & were perfect together. This book, this couple was every-freaking- thing and an amazing read, and I definitely recommend you grab it the moment it goes live on the 23rd because you aren't gonna wanna miss Crew & Davis! 
5⭐ out of 5⭐. 
3🌶️ out of 5🌶️. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Review: Broken Ties

  Title: Broken Ties  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: November 2025 From J. Bree, bestselling author of The Bonds That Tie comes the highly anticipated POV book that everyone has been crying out for. Even the strongest ties can be broken. 
After five years of searching, we thought nothing could compare to the devastation of our missing Bond. We were wrong. After a chance encounter, she’s been found; alive and enraged at being dragged back to the men she ran from. Made for us all, she's supposed to be the center of our world, but bringing our Bond home wasn't everything we imagined. With bravado that defies reason and lies that never taste right, nothing about our Bond’s story adds up. The Gifted community is in crisis, deception at every turn, and it’s getting harder by the minute not to show them all what we’re truly capable of. With our enemies closing in, one thing is for sure. 
 We won’t let her get away from us again. * Broken Bond is a full-...