Saturday, April 8, 2023

Review: Blood Bonds

 


Title: Blood Bonds

Series: The Bonds That Tie series

Author: J. Bree

Release Date: December 2021



After three years on the run, I’m back in a Resistance camp, chained to a chair as the resident monster.

Everything I ran from, all of the villains of my past, they’re all here to take another bite out of me. But this time, I’m not alone.

With my Bonds desperately trying to reach me and new friendships I never expected, I start to believe that maybe I won't become the weapon they want me to be. Maybe I’ll be a monster of my own creation.

When loyalties are questioned and Bonds are tested, everything I thought I knew gets turned upside down. Who are my friends, and who are my enemies?

Are Bond ties stronger than blood?


*Blood Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations.



When Oli's past comes to try and claim her again, she isn't alone. Her Bonds will stop at nothing to protect her, and she has friends- a family she made that she never expected. But loyalties will be tested and everything she thought she knew may be turned upside down. 

So how the heck do people handle cliffhangers? Like it's nawing feeling inside my head demanding answers and this wasn't even that bad. I haven't slept in days already bc I have been reading these books back to back already šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ 

But anyways, I am still loving this story and these characters. I love the possessiveness & protectiveness from Oli's bonds - but, I am still firmly team Nox and that doesn't look like it will change. 

The stories are quick paced, and fast reads. Some things I'm still a little confused on but it's not as bad as it was. 

As always, I need answers. And definitely need more of Nox. 

4.5 ⭐ out of 5⭐. 

3šŸŒ¶️ out of 5šŸŒ¶️. 

Trigger Warnings: NatashaReadsBooks: Trigger Warnings (www.natashareadsbooksbookblog.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment