Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Review: Unbroken Bonds

 


Title: Unbroken Bonds

Series: The Bonds That Tie series

Author: J. Bree

Release Date: October 2022



The gods live among us.

I thought that the death of the man who tortured me, broke me, and then hunted me to the ends of the Earth would be the end of our fight; but it’s only the beginning.

After thousands of years of being apart, our god bonds are reunited once again; and they’re not ready to go down without a fight.

They’ve woken up hungry.

All of the research in the world couldn’t have prepared us for what’s to come, enemies and wars fought over millennia. Now we’re being forced to act, but this time, we have the advantage.

This time, we’re Bonded.

Are we strong enough to survive the gods and their plans? Will we ever live in the peaceful world we’ve fought so hard for, or is history doomed to repeat itself?

*Unbroken Bonds is a full-length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book is the final installment and will not end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Book 6 in the 6 book series.



Are Oli and her Bonded strong enough to face off against the gods who walk the earth, or are they doomed to repeat history? 

This is the conclusion of Oli & her Bonded's story, as they fight to bring a more peaceful world, not only for themselves but for those around them. 

And even though I wasn't completely enraptured and obsessed with this book as I had been with the series up until now, I was content- happy at the ending that these characters got. And although I didn't love this book ad much as the others, whether that was because I wasn't as emotionally invested, or bc I was just so drained from binging the series back to back, I did love these characters, their journey and the story. 

4⭐ out of 5⭐. 

4🌶️ out of 5🌶️. 

Trigger Warnings: NatashaReadsBooks: Trigger Warnings (www.natashareadsbooksbookblog.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment