Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Review: Say You Swear (reread)

 


Title: Say You Swear (bloom edition) 

Series: Boys of Avix

Author: Meagan Brandy 

Release Date: March 26, 2024



A College Romance...


For years, I’ve dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. 

It didn’t matter how wild I allowed my imagination to run, it always led me to the same place in the end. 


It led me to him. 

My future was clear, and he was it. 


Until suddenly ... he wasn’t. 


Now I’m a shell of who I was, on a path too blurry to follow, and I see no way out.

No way up. 


They say first loves last forever.

That’s exactly what I’m afraid of.




Oh my goodness! 

So I decided to reread Say You Swear when I got the bloom edition in - because I love this story (& wanted to read the bonus scene that is included in the bloom edition paperback). 

And I still love this story. 

It follows Ari, going to her first year of college, and navigating between friendships, first loves, and first heartbreaks. It is an amazing story, that still brings out sooo much emotion. And Noah Riley is book husband material. 

This book will break you & stitch you back together again. 

If you love college romances, and emotional angsty reads, you will love this book! 

5⭐ out of 5⭐. 

2🌶️ out of 5🌶️. - a couple scenes with some details. 


Tropes: 

→ NA romance 

→ college romance 

→ contemporary romance 

→ sports romance 

→ football romance 

→ love triangle 

→ angst 


Trigger Warnings: 

• drinking/alcohol 

• sexual content

• pregnancy loss

• death 

No comments:

Post a Comment