Skip to main content

Release Blitz: Royal Ruin


RELEASE BLITZ
Title: Royal Ruin
Series: Flings with Kings #1
Author: Jessica Peterson
Genre: Royal Romance/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 18, 2018


BLURB

To: Emily@EPDesigns.com
From: HRHKit@PrimrosePalace.org.uk
SUBJECT: ENGAGEMENT CONTRACT (Marked Confidential)

FROM THE DESK OF HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS PRINCE CHRISTOPHER

Emily—Thank you for joining me for dinner tonight. And for agreeing to my proposal, as ludicrous as it is. Desperate times call for fake engagements. At least in my family.

I am attaching the contract we discussed. Our lawyers asked that I highlight the following clauses:

The engagement shall last ninety days
Both parties are to appear genuinely in love at all royal appearances
Beyond required public displays of affection, there shall be no contact of any kind between the parties

The first half of your payment will be deposited into your account upon the signing of this contract. Be sure to note your ring size. We would like to make prompt delivery of the family emerald. The Queen and I thank you in advance for your discretion.

Cheers,
Kit

P.S.—Sorry to hear about your divorce. Your ex sounds like a proper knob head.

P.P.S.—You looked stunning tonight.



GOODREADS LINK:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37503130-royal-ruin


PURCHASE LINKS – 99c for release week only!

US:  http://amzn.to/2mtZueS
UK:  http://amzn.to/2r449Kb
CA: http://amzn.to/2r2zexD
AU:  http://amzn.to/2msc52e

Free in Kindle Unlimited




AUTHOR BIO

Jessica Peterson began reading romance to escape the decidedly unromantic awkwardness of her teenage years. Having found solace in the likes of Mr. Darcy, Jamie Fraser (OMG love the gingers!), and Edward Cullen, it wasn’t long before she began creating tall, dark and handsome heroes of her own.

She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband, Mr. Peterson, and her smelly Goldendoodle Martha Bean. She is the author of the super sexy STUDY ABROAD and FLINGS WITH KINGS series. Check her out at  www.jessicapeterson.com


AUTHOR LINKS

Website:  http://www.jessicapeterson.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/jessicapetersonauthor
Facebook Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/PetersonsPupils/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/JessicaPAuthor


GIVEAWAY

There is a giveaway for a $10 Amazon gift card

Rafflecopter Embed Code:

<a class="rcptr" href="http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ba3ffd551747/" rel="nofollow" data-raflid="ba3ffd551747" data-theme="classic" data-template="" id="rcwidget_627up1xs">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
<script src="https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js"></script>

Direct Link:
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ba3ffd551747

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...