Saturday, March 31, 2018

Book Tag: March Wrap Up

Every month i was planning on doing a monthly wrap up, and recap the books i read for the month, along with my top reads. My top read for February was Where Lightening Strikes from AL Jackson's Bleeding Stars series. (You can find my full recap Here).

For March I read 14 books.

The first book that i read was an Arc of Limelight by Alyson Santos. It was my first book i read by this author, but i loved it. I loved Jesse's character, and the story. I gave it 5⭐ out of 5⭐ review.

The next book was Grey by EL James to prepare to read Darker. I am pretty sure i had read it before, but i actually don't remember it, so i am glad that i decided to do a reread (at least i think its a reread anyways). I give it 4⭐ out of 5⭐. I love Christian's POV, but felt it was lacking somewhat review.

After I finished Grey i started Darker also by EL James. Which is basically fifty shades darker in Christian's POV. I have always loved Christian, having a thing for dark, damaged, and broken souls, and i always love to try and get inside their heads- to know what goes on. And I so cannot look forward to fifty shades free in Christians POV. 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review

After finishing up Grey & Darker, I decided to start in on the Royal Series by Erin Watt. I went in blind, not knowing what to think of the series beforehand, but i fell so in love with the Royals! Reed was an asshole, but damn did i love him. And the endings for the books left me frustrated and wanting more! 
Paper Princess- 5⭐ out of 5⭐ review
Broken Prince-  5⭐ out of 5⭐ review
Twisted Palace 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ review
Tarnished Crown (Gideon's book on Wattpad) 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review
Fallen Heir (Easton's book 1) 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ review
Cracked Kingdom (Easton's book 2) 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐ review

After I finished The Royals series, i started Imagine Me by Fiona Cole. I loved that it was cute, and quirky, and sweet. And it had the forbidden feel to it (brothers best friend, 13 yr age difference). 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review

Then i started Devils and Rye by Alta Hensley, which is book 4 of her top shelf series. I honestly love the books, being darker and more taboo than what I normally read. 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review

After Devils & Rye it was a week before I picked up another book, since we got hit with the stomach bug hard in our house (poor mini was sick almost the whole week). So i wanted something light and fun, and picked up the Wild Ones books by CM Owen. Loved Them! 
Becoming a Vincent 5⭐ out of 5⭐ review
Going Wild 5 ⭐ out of 5⭐ review

Then read Sweeping the Series by Kate Stewart. Normally I'm not into sports romance books, but I loved Drive, and wanted to read more by Kate so I thought I would give it a go! Of course i loved Ren. 4⭐ out of 5⭐ review

How many books did you read this month? Let me know your top read in the comments below! 💙 

No comments:

Post a Comment