Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Royals Undercover Duet


COVER REVEAL
Royals Undercover Duet
Author: Nana Malone
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Amy Daws

#1 Cheeky Royal – Release Date: April 2, 2018

All they want is everything they can’t have.
Penny…
Yes, yes, I've heard the rumors. The prince is royal, and cocky and has a—well never mind about all that. The problem is, he's also my job. When the King called on me to retrieve the wayward prince, I was ready to walk away. Then I caught my boyfriend cheating—and suddenly leaving never felt like a better idea.
Sebastian…
I never wanted the throne. When I left behind my gilded cage of a palace, it all sounded so simple: find my long-lost brother & make him the prince so I don't have to rule the kingdom like my father expects. Then I meet my new neighbor, and quickly realize I’ve found the queen of my heart—and bed. Just one problem, I can’t let her find out who I really am.


GOODREADS LINK:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38326482-cheeky-royal


PRE-ORDER LINKS

US:  http://amzn.to/2H0Q4jS
UK:  http://amzn.to/2Fp7uJS
CA:   http://amzn.to/2oHwSkq
AU:  http://amzn.to/2oPGb0I
B&N:  http://bit.ly/2I1leJ3
Kobo:  http://bit.ly/2HYGi2K
iBooks:  https://apple.co/2I1UIiO
Google Play:  http://bit.ly/2I33ywu







#2 Cheeky King – Release Date: April 30, 2018

What good is a King without his Queen?
Sebastian…
I never wanted the crown, but now it's mine. Instead of my freedom–instead of her. But even though she’s not mine to keep, I can’t seem to stay away.
Penny…
The moment he became king, I knew we were over. Now I’ve returned home some kind of conquering hero. If only they all knew that we'd both lost our hearts. If only I could stay out of the royal bed. What good is being cocky if you can’t get what you want?


GOODREADS LINK:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38326503-cheeky-king


PRE-ORDER LINKS

US:  http://amzn.to/2oHkPUc
UK:  http://amzn.to/2I2Wksr
CA:  http://amzn.to/2oHkVLy
AU:   http://amzn.to/2FRcwfF
B&N:  http://bit.ly/2H1uADm
Kobo:  http://bit.ly/2tagBJu
iBooks:  https://apple.co/2FnXY9T
Google Play:  http://bit.ly/2oFyjj3

AUTHOR BIO

USA Today Bestselling Author, NANA MALONE’s love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin on a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana at a precocious thirteen. She’s been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters. Waiting for her chance at a job as a ninja assassin, Nana, meantime works out her drama, passion and sass with fictional characters every bit as sassy and kick butt as she thinks she is. The books in her series have been on multiple Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble best seller lists as well as the iTunes Breakout Books list and most notably the USA Today Bestseller list. Until that ninja job comes through, you’ll find Nana working hard on additional books for her series as well as other fun, sassy romances for characters that won’t leave her alone. And if she’s not working or hiding in the closet reading, she’s acting out scenes for her husband, daughter and puppy in sunny San Diego. Want to hit me up? Just email me:  nana@nanamaloneromance.com


AUTHOR LINKS
Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/nanamalonewriter
Facebook Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/NanaMalonesSassyReaders
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/NanaMalone
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/nanamalonewriter
YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/user/nanamalone
Newsletter:  http://nanamaloneromance.net/newsletter
Bookbub:  https://www.bookbub.com/authors/nana-malone
Book+Main:  https://bookandmainbites.com/nanamalone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...