Skip to main content

Release Blitz: Crazy Hot Love


RELEASE BLITZ
Title: Crazy Hot Love
A Dirty Dicks Standalone Novel
Author: K.L. Grayson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Kari March Designs
Release Date: May 22, 2018

BLURB

Claire Daniels is good at a lot of things, but dating isn't one of them. Although she enjoys men of all different shapes, colors, and sizes, she has one requirement: they must have a job on her approved-occupation list. It has to be safe, so they can come home every night, which means no cops, pilots, doctors, ranchers, and absolutely no firefighters.

She’s kept to her rules thus far—as long as you ignore the tiny crush she has on Trevor Allen, a crush that cannot move toward anything physical because Trevor is a firefighter and a rancher. Not to mention, he’s four years younger than she is and the brother of her two best friends.

Still, it sure would be nice to have him put out her fire.

Trevor Allen also has a few rules when it comes to Claire Daniels: no staring, flirting, smokin’ hot fantasies, or touching of any kind. He's been lusting after Claire his whole life, but with a steady stream of willing women and two demanding jobs to hold his attention, he's somehow managed to keep his hands off her.

Until they end up in a bathroom together—a small bathroom with very little room to move, leaving him pressed against Claire’s lush curves. What's he supposed to do when she looks up at him with those big, green doe eyes and licks her lips? The only thing he can do: kiss the hell out of her, then convince her it can’t happen again.

Too bad he can't convince himself.


GOODREADS LINK:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38214803-crazy-hot-love

PURCHASE LINKS – $2.99 for a limited time

US:  https://amzn.to/2Kn2Lb0
UK: https://amzn.to/2jfCU8C
CA: https://amzn.to/2ra69xi
AU: https://amzn.to/2r680E7


ALSO AVAILABLE

Crazy Sexy Love

US:  http://amzn.to/2FmTmRW
UK:  http://amzn.to/2IcSahU
CA:  http://amzn.to/2tsPTvM
AU:  http://amzn.to/2FkRMQp

Free in Kindle Unlimited


AUTHOR BIO

K.L. Grayson resides in a small town outside of St. Louis, MO.  She is entertained daily by her extraordinary husband, who will forever inspire every good quality she writes in a man.  Her entire life rests in the palms of six dirty little hands, and when the day is over and those pint-sized cherubs have been washed and tucked into bed, you can find her typing away furiously on her computer.  She has a love for alpha-males, brownies, reading, tattoos, sunglasses, and happy endings…and not particularly in that order.

AUTHOR LINKS
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/BooksbyKLGrayson
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/authorklgrayson
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/booksbyklgrayson
Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/booksbyklgrayso

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...

Review: the Rake

  Title: The Rake Series: Boston Belles Author: LJ Shen Release Date: February 16 This is a DARK, royal standalone and the last book in the Boston Belles series. 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧’𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲. Emmabelle Penrose has cruised through life never needing a man, a plan that has worked stunningly well until about five minutes ago, when she decided she must have a baby. Devon Whitehall is 6’2” of premium DNA, financial security, and British royal titles. Best of all, he fears the one thing she dreads the most: getting hitched. Emmabelle figures it’s a no-brainer when Devon offers his services—sperm and involvement in her future child’s life.  What begins as an innocent, modern-family arrangement, quickly erodes into a web of lies, dark pasts, and unfurled secrets.  Inside this chaos, Emmabelle and Devon a...