Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Book Tag: Halloween Book Tag

Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! So when I seen this tag over at Thrice Reads of course I had to give it a go, especially with Halloween being tomorrow!

Carving pumpkins: What book would you carve up and light on fire?

Honestly none. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've had books that just wasn't for me, but I would carve them up or light them on fire even if I didn't care for them. But for the sake of this tag I am going to say Welcome to Night Vale. 

Trick or treat: What character is a treat, what character is a trick?

Treat: Andrew from Crowned With Guilt by S.K. Rose
Trick: Tamlin from A Court Of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas. 

Candy corn: What book is always sweet?

Honestly I don't like candy corn and don't think it's sweet at all, haha. But again for this book tag I am going to say Teagan Hunter's Text Series, Let's Get Textual, I Wanna Text You Up, and Can't Text This. I seriously love them! 

Ghosts: What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?

Any character that I have fallen in love with. I would love to get to know them more. And if they are anything like Casper and drop that cute "Can I keep you?" *Swoon* haha. 

Dressing up in costume: What character would you want to be for a day?

This question is always hard for me to answer because I never think that I could personally survive the worlds that I love reading about. Maybe a Shadowhunters since it's the best of bothworlds- fantasy and mordern. Or a part of the ACOTAR world. 

Favorite scary must-read for Halloween

I don't read scary stories much anymore. I have such an over active imagination that I can't sleep for a week or more afterwards- and as a mom to a toddler, I need some sleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 

If you could find anything, from any book, in your trick or treat stash, what would you hope to find?

Maybe something to give me magical powers. 

In what fictional world would you like to go trick or treating?

Maybe ACOTAR. I would love to see a holiday like Halloween celebrated there, and some of the character's take on it. 

What book villain would you not like to meet alone in a dark alley on Halloween?

So many, haha. Anyone that was just plain crazy is a big no. That unpredictability may end up being more scary then someone you can predict from. 

Would you rather dress up as a vampire, zombie, werewolf, or a Shadowhunter?

Vampire or Shadowhunter. 

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

I love almost everything. Give me all the chocolate, the gummies, the sour candies haha. 

I want to know, what is your favorite kind of Halloween candy? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment