Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: If You Dare

Cover Reveal:
Title: If You Dare
Series: Dare Series
Author: Shantel Tessier
Release Date: Aug 26



If You Dare blurb
The game was over. The dares were getting old, and the secrets were piling up faster than the bodies.

But someone had other plans. They wanted to play a new game.

Becky Holt was the love of his life until he found out what she was hiding. Now he wants to seek his revenge in the most daring way.

Deke Biggs has always been a shark. He’s not afraid to kill, and he's about to become her worst nightmare.

But there’s a new player, and she plans on taking everything, no matter what the cost.

Try to beat him— If You Dare!

Who will win and who will lose?


Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42672753-if-you-dare

If You Dare is available for pre-order.
Amazon US- https://amzn.to/2Rdib5J
iBooks- https://bit.ly/2IggAcx
Kobo - https://bit.ly/2x0zP3n
B&N is not live yet


I Dare You is on sale for $1.99. I Promise You is $2.99. Both are FREE in KU.


I Dare You
Amazon US- https://amzn.to/2L9Geiy
Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38749869-i-dare-you

I Promise You
Amazon US -https://amzn.to/2HrSgVN
Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43424194-i-promise-you




Shantel is a Texas born woman who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with her high school sweetheart, who is a wonderful, supportive husband and their two daughters. She loves to spend time cuddled up on the couch with a good book.
She considers herself extremely lucky to do what she does while getting to work from home. Going to concerts and the movies are just a few of her favorite things to do. She hates coffee but loves wine. She and her husband are both huge football fans, college and NFL. And she has to feed her high heel addiction by shopping for shoes weekly.
Although she has a passion to write, her family is most important to her. She loves spending evenings at home with her husband and daughters, along with their cat and dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...