Skip to main content

Review: Cruel Intentions

Title: Cruel Intentions
Series: Rydeville High Elite
Author: Siobhan Davis
Release Date: June 10




In the power struggle between two elite groups, one feisty girl will bring them to their knees…
Life is a cruel game where only the most ruthless survive. It’s a truth my mother rebelled against, and she paid for it with her life. Now, I play their game. Publicly accepting the destiny that lies in wait for me when I turn eighteen.
But, behind closed doors, I plot my escape.
Trent, Charlie, and my twin, Drew, rule the hallways of Rydeville High with arrogance and an iron fist. I execute my role perfectly, hating every second, but they never let me forget my place in this world.
Everyone obeys the rules. They have for generations. Because our families have always been in control.
Until Cam, Sawyer, and Jackson show up. Throwing their new money around. Challenging the status quo. Setting hearts racing with their gorgeous faces, hot bodies, and bad boy attitudes.
Battle lines are drawn. Sides are taken. And I’m trapped in the middle, because I made a mistake one fateful night when I gave my V-card to a stranger in a blatant F you to my fiancé.
I thought it was the one thing I owned. A precious memory to carry me through each dark day.
I couldn’t have been more wrong.
Because the stranger was Camden Marshall, leader of the new elite and my perpetual tormenter. He hates me with a passion unrivaled, and he won’t be the only one. Fire will rain down if the truth is revealed, threatening alliances, and the power struggle will turn vicious.
My life will hang in the balance.
But I’ll be ready, and I’m not going down without a fight.


Only the ruthless survive in the game of Life, which is something Abby knows all to well. She is part of the elite in high school, along with her brother Drew, her fiance Trent and their friend Charlie. They rule the school with an iron fist. Publicly she's accepting her destiny, while she secretly plots her escape. Until the "New money" kids come in, challenging the elite. The New Elite consist of Camden, Sawyer, and Jackson, and battle lines are drawn, and sides are taken upon their arrival. And Abby is trapped in the middle thanks to one fateful night of losing her v-card to a stranger to give an f-u to her fiance. Turns out that stranger was none other than Cam, who is leader of the new elite, and her public tormentor. He hates her with a passion. If the truth is revealed, the power struggle will turn vicious, and Abby's life will hang in the balance. But Abby won't go down without a fight.

This book is a enemies to lovers high school bully romance chalked full of angst, secrets, drama, and conspiracy. If you love any or all of those then this book is right up your alley. But nothing is ever just black or white or what it seems. Abby is trying to unearth secrets while planning her escape from a life she has never wanted, and the new elites come in threatening to reveal secrets that could jeapordize her plans she needs to do everything she can to fight back. In a world where you can't trust anyone, Abby is left on her own. Everyone has secrets, so Abby decides to unearth the new elites.

Abby is smart, strong and stubborn. She is looking to escape her life, and be free of the elite families. Cam is bossy, demanding, a bully and an a**. They are enemies, but Abby can't deny the way her body reacts around him. But will the attraction she has toward him prove to be fatal? Find out how the elites live in this all new novel by Siobhan Davis. And get lost in the secrets, lies, drama, and angst that will make you want to come back for more. 4.5⭐ out of 5⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...

Review: the Rake

  Title: The Rake Series: Boston Belles Author: LJ Shen Release Date: February 16 This is a DARK, royal standalone and the last book in the Boston Belles series. 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧’𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲. Emmabelle Penrose has cruised through life never needing a man, a plan that has worked stunningly well until about five minutes ago, when she decided she must have a baby. Devon Whitehall is 6’2” of premium DNA, financial security, and British royal titles. Best of all, he fears the one thing she dreads the most: getting hitched. Emmabelle figures it’s a no-brainer when Devon offers his services—sperm and involvement in her future child’s life.  What begins as an innocent, modern-family arrangement, quickly erodes into a web of lies, dark pasts, and unfurled secrets.  Inside this chaos, Emmabelle and Devon a...