Skip to main content

Review: Twisted Betrayal

Twisted Betrayal
Rydeville High Elite series
Siobhan Davis
Release Date: Aug 20


Blurb:
He thinks he’s broken me. That I’m finally under his complete control. But I’m biding my time, gathering intel, making plans, and waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. So, when an unexpected savior appears—offering me a way out—I grasp it with both hands.
But the man I love refuses to let me go, and he’s hell-bent on protecting me at all costs.
Except he’s far too late.
Kaiden’s betrayal fuels the anger flowing through my veins, and now our roles are reversed—I’m the hunter, and he’s my prey. I enjoy torturing him, lying to him, and letting him believe in false truths that were never our reality.
Until the stakes are raised, and I’m forced into playing their game again. Only this time, it’s not just my life hanging in the balance.
I thought he’d done his worst. That he didn’t have the power to hurt me anymore.
But I was wrong.
His depravity knows no bounds, and now, he’s taken everything from me.
This time, it means war, and I’m taking no prisoners
.
Review:
This is Book 2 and Cruel intentions MUST be read first!

This book picks up right where Cruel Intentions left off. Abby is again, fighting her father's rules at every turn. She has been lied to and betrayed by every single person she considered friends and family. So she does what she always does, and pushes right back. But when others people's lives fall in the balance of her decisions she must play their games again, hoping to come out on top.


Just like the last book, I am reeling after finishing it! The secrets, lies, revelations, and so much more! Kai is still over-protective of Abby and with good reason. But he also betrayed her, and she doesn't quickly forgive and forget. She. Gets. Even. The world they live in is messed up with archaic rules that everyone must follow. Otherwise the consequences could cause one or more lives to be lost. Abby's father is evil, cunning, minipulitive and depraved- always three steps ahead, and will stop at nothing until he gets exactly what he wants. But Abby has never been one to follow rules. So when her father tries to take everything from Abby- she fights back. She tries to play the games of the elite, but this game more deadly than chess, and Abby has been check-mated, kissing everything in the process. I can't wait to see how she comes back fighting and stronger than ever after everything that's happened. 5⭐ out of 5⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reread: Broken Bonds

  Title: Broken Bonds  Series: Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: June 2021 After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself. *Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   So I am rereading the Bonds that Tie series to read the newest release Broken Ties. You can find my  Original Review Here . This is a romantasy why choose romance full o...

Jan 2nd 2026 Newsletter

  Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good holiday 😊!!  So it's been awhile since my last newsletter. - I'm unsure if this will be a weekly, bi weekly or monthly thing yet, bc it's a lot of work, but we'll see what the year brings. But let's start the new year with a Meet The Reader  Hi, my name is Natasha - my bday is January 3rd! I am a mom, & reader. I have a 10 - almost 11- year old daughter who also loves to read & a dog named Skye & a cat named Sunny and 4 goldfish. Besides books I also love Supernatural, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Marvel & Disney. My favorite season is Autumn & I love Halloween. You will most likely catch me listening to 2000's punk or emo music or other 90s-20s music - I rarely listen to music newer than 2015.  I am a mood reader - meaning I am constantly picking up & putting down books trying to find something that hold my attention,& I will read anything from YA/NA, to fantasy, romantasy, romance, da...

Reread: Forced Bonds

  Title: Forced Bonds  Series: The Bonds That Tie  Author: J Bree Release Date: March 2022 They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer; What if they’re one and the same? The stable foundation I thought I’d built in the Sanctuary has been ripped away, and I find myself on the front lines of the war against the Resistance. I might have my Bonds on my side, but there are darker schemes in motion. Can I prove myself and turn the tide to protect our most vulnerable, or am I nothing more than the monster they’ve always claimed I am? Will we make it out of this without tragic consequences? *Forced Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations. Goodreads | Amazon   Forced Bonds is book 4 in the Bonds That Tie series & must be read in order - you can find my Original Review Here Oh my god. Even though I...